Flat HDMI Cable
This flat HDMI cable is ideal for running under the carpet!
- Braided FLAT cable design
- Supports 3D, 4K and 1080p
- HDMI Ethernet Channel for internet/network connection sharing
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) removes the need for a digital audio cable from TV to amp
- 24k gold plated high end metal connectors for corrosion resistance and maximum signal transmission integrity
- Suitable for in-wall installation
These cables support Ultra HD 4K video content up to 4096 x 2160p @50/60hz. This is equal to 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution! There is also support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio. These cables significantly increase bandwidth and add key enhancements for consumer video and audio experiences. Other features now supported include:
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extension provides expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
High Speed With Ethernet
This HDMI cable is perfect for those wanting the very best performance available. HDMI cables can carry high-resolution digital video and multi-channel digital audio through a single cable. These HDMI cables are "High Speed with Ethernet" HDMI cables and are produced by a certified HDMI manufacturer to meet or exceed all relevant specifications as laid out by HDMI Licensing LLC.
Suitable For Any HDMI Device
This cable is suitable for use with any HDMI compatible device, including Playstation, Xbox, BluRay player, 3D BluRay player, Plasma/LCD/LED television, 3D TV, DVD, HD-DVD, HDTV, HD set top boxes, AV receivers/amplifiers and more.
HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
This HDMI cable includes Ethernet capability via the "HDMI Ethernet Channel" (HEC), which allows internet connection sharing, home entertainment networking and content distribution between compatible devices (video game consoles, TVs, BluRay players, etc), without the need for Ethernet cables.
Audio Return Channel (ARC)
These HDMI cables are capable of transmitting digital audio via the "Return Audio Channel" (ARC), when used with compatible devices. For example, if you have a compatible TV and amplifier/receiver, digital audio from the in-built tuner in your TV can travel "upstream" along the HDMI cable, so you don't need an additional audio cable between your TV and amp.
Braided Cable Design
- Easier to pull through walls
- Durable design
- Looks fantastic!
Tips for running an HDMI cable through the wall/ceiling:
- Test the cable first! It's rare for these to fail, but it can happen. Test the cable by hooking up your equipment before you run the cable through the wall/ceiling cavity.
- Don't run the cable beside a power cable. It can cause interference which affects the HDMI signal.
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the future for HDTV, as it enables a single cable to transmit both high-definition video and multi-channel, digital audio. HDMI also enables an all-digital connection between digital devices (such as BluRay players, PS3, DVD players, TVs, HD set top boxes, etc). HDMI is a new digital interface that was specifically created for use on consumer AV products. It enables intelligent, two-way communication between digital source and digital display devices. Furthermore, it will automatically find and set component compatibility and play music and movies in your system's optimum available formats.
Western Digital WDTV
There is a known issue with many HDMI cables are incompatible with Western Digital WDTV media boxes. If you are purchasing an HDMI cable for use with WDTV, we highly recommend purchasing a different HDMI cable. Please note that this issue seems to be unique to WDTV boxes only, so this cable WILL work with any other devices.
Cable Type: Flat braided cable