305m CAT6 Network Cable Solid Core Blue
Your network is only as good as your infrastructure. Improve your network's connectivity and performance with this premium quality CAT6 UTP network cable. This is a bulk length of 305 metres - unterminated with solid copper cores (not stranded), perfect for installers and making custom length cables. Metre marks at every 1 metre interval for ease of measurement.
Solid Core Cable
This cable is perfect for use in permanent and semi-permanent installations and is designed for longer distance horizontal and backbone cable runs.
* Not Suitable For Connection To Mains Power GPO
This cable is manufactured in Australia to exacting standards.
- Conductor Type: Plain Solid Copper Wire
- Insulation: High Speed Data Insulation
- Pairs: 4
- Conductor diameter: 0.55 mm
- Nominal area: 0.24 mm2
- Nominal impedance: 100 Ohms
- Electrical resistance: 75 Ohm per km at 20 degrees celsius
- Nominal Outside Diameter: 6.0 mm
- Mass: 4kg per 100m
- Length: 305 metres (metre marked)
- Type: Cat6
- Sheath: PVC
- Colour: Blue
- Made in Australia