- Brilliant, wall-to-wall sound at any volume
- Designed to be powered by Sonos Amp
- Wired speakers can also be connected to most stereo amplifiers
- Compatible with Trueplay™ to provide you a customised sound tailored to your space
- The almost-invisible grilles can be painted to match your ceiling
- 8" drivers with isolated tweeters for clear sound reproduction
- 125W @ 8 Ohms
With a shared commitment to superior sound and great design, Sonos and Sonance have partnered on a collection of architectural passive speakers optimised for Sonos Amp.
Power these speakers with Amp, which applies custom digital signal processing for enhanced sound, to enjoy the full Sonos experience, including control with the Sonos app and Apple AirPlay 2.
Ideal for ambient listening, these speakers deliver crystal clear sound for comfortable listening from anywhere in the room.
Amp unlocks Trueplay™, which accounts for the size, construction, and layout of the room where the speakers are placed and adjust for the best possible sound.
The specially-designed round, or optional square, grilles can be painted to match your ceiling.
The Sonos Architectural speakers will work with most amplifiers. However, you will not be able to take advantage of the TruePlay room-tuning capabilities with any amplifier other than Sonos Amp.
This pair of speakers are perfect for using as a stereo system when paired with Sonos Amp, however, they also make fantastic additions to your home theatre. Include these speakers as front or surround speakers in your surround sound system, and enjoy the wonderfully clean sound that Sonos has to offer.
Dimensions - Diameter x Height
Cut Out Dimensions - Diameter