Connect Port to your traditional stereo to stream music and more. Enjoy control with the Sonos app or Apple AirPlay 2, and easily expand your sound system to more rooms.
- Connect Port to almost any home HiFi to bring it into the Sonos ecosystem
- Audio line-in to connect your record player*, CD player, or other audio source
- Audio line-out (RCA & digital coax) for connecting amplified audio equipment
- 12V trigger turns on your stereo or receiver automatically when a signal is sent
- Adjustable bass & treble controls to optimise sound performance
- Adjust volume by individual room or by groups of rooms
*Your record player must have a "line out" setting / built-in preamp.
Enjoy music, podcasts, audiobooks, and internet radio with your amplified audio equipment. You can also stream vinyl, CDs, and stored audio files to Sonos speakers in other rooms of your home.
Stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and ask Siri to play Apple Music.
Use the line-in to connect your phone or another device to your stereo.