Get rich, room-filling sound with Sonos One, and control it with your voice, the Sonos app, Apple Airplay 2, and more. The compact design fits just about any space. Put it on your kitchen counter-top or tuck it away on your office bookshelf.
- Mini. Fits in any space, fills any room
- Mighty. Surprisingly rich sound despite its size
- Smart speaker functionality with voice control
- Capacitive touch controls
- Humidity resistant. Perfect for the bathroom
- Two Sonos One speakers can be paired together for stereo sound
- Two Sonos One speakers can work as Sonos home theatre rear speakers
Sonos User Manual (PDF, 4.42MB)
The Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built right-in so you can play music, check news, set alarms, get your questions answered, and more, completely hands-free.
The Sonos One features a far-field microphone array, used for smart voice capture and noise cancellation.
Two Class-D digital amplifiers perfectly tuned to match the speaker drivers and acoustic architecture.
An illuminated LED indicator light ensures you're always aware when the speaker's microphone is active.
The Sonos One features a 2-way speaker design including a tweeter which creates a crisp and clear high-frequency response, paired with a mid-woofer ensuring you'll hear the faithful playback of mid-range vocal frequencies plus rich bass.
Top-panel features capacitive touch controls for volume up/down, previous/next track, play/pause and microphone mute. LED light indicates status, mute status, and voice feedback.
Pair two Sonos One speakers together in the same room for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as rear home cinema surrounds with Playbar, Playbase, or Beam.