SB-6340KIT CAT5 Component Video Transmitter + 4 Receiver Repeaters extends video signals up to 300m over inexpensive and reliable CAT5 cables. The kit includes all necessary units: the transmitter and 4 Receiver/ Repeaters to take full advantage of the 4 CAT5 outputs on the transmitter.
Shinybow 4-Way Video Splitter Extender Kit
Extend video signals up to 300M (1000FT) using inexpensive CAT5/CAT6 UTP cable. With this package, you can effectively split your video source to up to 9 displays!
How you use this kit is up to you. You can have all 4 receivers branching off the 4-way splitter, or you can "daisy-chain" them together by using each receivers Loop Out connection.
The CAT5 component video splitter extender is the ideal solution for applications to display the same image on multiple remote locations. These AV splitter extenders are commonly used at restaurants, bars, clubs and other HDTV environments for video broadcasting such as remote monitoring, presentations, and advertising.
- Receiver Input: 1x CAT5 (Rx) Receiver, Output: 1x CAT5 (Tx) Repeater & 2x Component Video (YPBPR) Distribution, (2) Inputs via gold plated, color coded RCA Phono sockets (1) Component +(1) Looping Component
- Transmitter Output: 1x Component Video (YPBPR) & 4x CAT5 (Tx) Transmitter Distribution, (2) Inputs via gold plated, color coded RCA Phono sockets (1) Component +(1) Looping Component
- Category UTP cable length up to 1000 feet max
- Easy to install and highly reliable
- Brushed aluminum case with mounting brackets
- LED power ON indicator
- Includes power supply
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p
- For use in conjunction with the CAT5 Component transmitters
- Tint and Brightness control
Included in the Box:
- 1 x SB-6340T Transmitter
- 4 x SB-6340R Repeater/ Receiver
- Instruction manuals for each unit
- Wall mount bracket
- Power Adapter
Instruction Manual (PDF, 3.1MB)