More than just a Blu-Ray Player, the UBR-X200 is Reavon's flagship universal disc player that has been elaborately engineered for the ideal disc and multimedia playback. This high-fidelity player features an extremely rigid construction in order to achieve a high S/N (signal to noise) ratio for top-quality audio and video performance. With support for the spectacular Ultra HD Blu-ray™ format, you can enjoy stunning picture with four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. The UBR-X200 is compatible with the latest Dolby Vision® format that provides incredible HDR imaging technology with extraordinary colour, contrast, and brightness to the screen.
As well as natively handling the latest video formats, the UBR-X200 also boasts modern audio processing technologies. With a high-resolution PCM1690 Series DAC built-in, the UBR-X200 provides audiophile-level sound via your choice of high-quality balanced analogue or digital audio outputs.
• Universal Disc Player supports playback of Ultra HD Blu-ray, Blu-ray, DVD, DVD Audio, CD
• 4K Upscaling quadruples Full HD (1080p) signal to deliver 4K (3840 x 2160) picture
• Stunning HDR10 & Dolby Vision high dynamic range technologies onboard
• 36-bit Deep Colour/”x.v.Colour” for fine colour expression in every scene
• Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 DACs with Jitter-less Clock
• Surround sound formats supported include Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD
• Stereo Audio Out (RCA & XLR) and 7.1/5.1 Audio Out (RCA) for connecting to an amplifier
• Direct Function for Pure Analogue Audio Output
• Dual HDMI Output for connecting to a main display and audio receiver simultaneously
• Video Adjust sets brightness, contrast, colour saturation, hue, sharpness and noise reduction
• True 24p Cinema maintains the original 24-fps rate straight through to the screen with progressive scanning
• SDR/HDR Preset Mode
• Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU enables a fast boot for accessing your favourite media faster
• Multimedia playback from USB devices supports audio, video, and image files including MKV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3, JPG
• Large-Capacity PCB Toroidal Transformer (Military Engineering Class) with Custom Audiophile Capacitors
• Ultra-rigid construction creates a low centre of gravity for low noise and crystal-clear AV playback
• Backlit remote control included
• LAN Connection grants access to BD-Live/BONUSVIEW on supported discs
User Manual (PDF, 1MB)
"Reavon’s UBR-X200 brings a universal approach to home theatre entertainment with playback of Ultra HD Blu-ray, DVD, CD, SACD and DVD-Audio discs, plus high-resolution music files from a USB drive or networked device. Externally, the player exudes a premium feel thanks to the build quality and styling of its full-width, steel-plated chassis, while inside an eight-channel Burr-Brown DAC and MediaTek SoC (System On a Chip) work to provide a suite of features including balanced stereo audio over XLR, and Dolby Vision HDR from 4K platters. Onscreen menus provide full control over setup and customisation, while the backlit remote is ideal for use in a dedicated movie room. It’s an excellent choice for physical media fans."
As a universal disc player, the UBR-X200 can play various optical discs including the latest disc format, Ultra HD Blu-ray, which has four times the resolution of 1080p Full HD. Popular disc formats also supported include Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVD, DVD Audio, CD and music, video and audio files such as FLAC, AIFF, DFF, DSF, JPG, TIFF, MKV and M2TS. The UBR-X200 can also play your stored audio and video content from an external drive via USB or DLNA.
In order to minimise mechanical motion sound from the Blu-Ray optical drive, the 1.6 mm-thick chassis base is reinforced with a 3 mm-thick steel plate rigid base. The result is a low centre of gravity and an even more rigid and stable chassis structure when compared to other disc players. The solid build quality helps achieve significantly low noise during AV playback, meaning the UBR-X200 can deliver crystal clear audio and video signals without disturbance.
The UBR-X200 is powered by a large-capacity toroidal transformer that features low noise and low electromagnetic interference. This is made possible mainly thanks to its shape and symmetry. The amount of magnetic flux that escapes outside the core is low and contained within the donut shape. The result is an incredibly low level of audio distortion and degradation to the sound quality, therefore ensuring that the resulting sound delivered by the UBR-X200 is clean and accurate.
You can display the disc information on your screen by pressing and holding the remote control’s INFO button. In addition to displaying the current disc’s details, you can easily check mastering information such as MaxFALL (Maximum Frame Average Light Level) and MaxCLL (Maximum Content Light Level) available on some HDR content, as well as HDR and HDMI output information.
4K Upscaling - Enhance the home cinema experience by quadrupling Full HD 1080p resolution with 4K (3840 x 2160) upscaling of all video sources.
- Texas Instruments Burr-Brown Audio PCM1690 DACs
- HDMI 1 Out for Audio/Video
- Mediatek MTK8581 SoC
Power: AC 220-240 V, 50/60 Hz