This Pro.2 HDMI splitter can handle any HD or Ultra HD signal you throw at it, and output the best quality video to your displays.
Pro.2 2 Way HDMI Splitter HDMI2SPV2
This Pro.2 high quality HDMI splitter takes a single input, whether it's Blu-ray, HD TV, Foxtel, Video Game Console, etc., and splits it to multiple outputs without any signal loss. This state of the art 4K UHD splitter is capable of displaying resolutions up to 3840 x 2160, is also ideal for 1080p 3D signals and is future-proofed for many years to come.
This splitter range provides an ideal solution for any problem, from a simple home scenario to a huge 8-monitor commercial installation. All models are built to last, constructed with a solid and robust metal casing. This Pro.2 HDMI splitter is powered, meaning it can help extend your cable runs by equalising your signal and re-clocking it before passing it onto the displays. All of this happens without any delay, so you're left with an effective and dependable video splitting solution suits every use.
- Slim design, great for hiding behind TVs
- Supports signal up to 4K UHD with a bandwidth of 18 Gbps
- Supports HDR
- Works with 1080p 3D video
- Built-in EDID simulator and HDCP key-set allows each output to work independently when connecting to an HDMI display
- Supports multi-channel digital audio formats: DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, LPCM7.1 channel audio formats
- Supports 36-bit Deep Colour
- Display resolutions up to 3840 x 2160
- Powered for extended cable runs up to 15m, equalising signals and re-clocking output
- Ideal for a simple home setup up to an 8 monitor commercial installation
- Robust metal case of solid construction.
With its built-in EDID feature, this splitter will automatically downscale any 4K signal to 1080p if the display attached to the port can only handle 1080p without affecting any 4K capable display! This feature makes them pretty unique in the market.
HDMI Inputs: 1
HDCP Compliance: v2.2
HDMI Resolutions: 480p / 720p / 1080i /1080p @ 60 Hz / 4K x 2K @ 24 Hz / 4K x 2K out @60G YUV4:4:4 / 3D
Input Video Signal: 5.0 Volts P-P (TTL) Single Link
Operating Temp. Range: -15°C to 55°C
Dimensions: 94 x 61 x 15 mm
Power Supply (included): 5V 1A DC