This Pro.2 HDMI splitter can handle any HD or Ultra HD signal you throw at it, and output the best quality video to your displays.
Pro.2 2 Way HDMI Splitter HDMI2SPV2
This Pro.2 high quality HDMI splitter takes a single input, whether it's Blu-ray, HD TV, Foxtel, Video Game Console, etc., and splits it to multiple outputs without any signal loss. This state of the art 4K UHD splitter is capable of displaying resolutions up to 3840 x 2160, is also ideal for 1080p 3D signals and is future-proofed for many years to come.
This splitter range provides an ideal solution for any problem, from a simple home scenario to a huge 8-monitor commercial installation. All models are built to last, constructed with a solid and robust metal casing. This Pro.2 HDMI splitter is powered, meaning it can help extend your cable runs by equalising your signal and re-clocking it before passing it onto the displays. All of this happens without any delay, so you're left with an effective and dependable video splitting solution suits every use.
- Slim design, great for hiding behind TVs
- Supports signal up to 4K UHD with a bandwidth of 18 Gbps
- Supports HDR
- Works with 1080p 3D video
- Switchable EDID modes for connecting to HDMI displays with different resolutions
- Supports multi-channel digital audio formats: DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, LPCM7.1 channel audio formats
- Supports 36-bit Deep Colour
- Display resolutions up to 3840 x 2160
- Powered for extended cable runs up to 15m, equalising signals and re-clocking output
- Ideal for a simple home setup up to an 8 monitor commercial installation
- Robust metal case of solid construction.
Built-In EDID Modes
With its built-in EDID switch, this splitter will handle output resolutions in a variety of ways, depending on your display devices and EDID setting.
Copy mode - All outputs follow the resolution of an assigned output
Mixed mode - All outputs will follow the lowest resolution connected
Default/Auto mode - Displays the highest resolution (up to 4K). If lower resolution displays are connected, they will not display correctly
HDMI Inputs: 1
HDCP Compliance: v2.2
HDMI Resolutions: 480p / 720p / 1080i /1080p @ 60 Hz / 4K x 2K @ 24 Hz / 4K x 2K out @60G YUV4:4:4 / 3D
Input Video Signal: 5.0 Volts P-P (TTL) Single Link
Operating Temp. Range: -15°C to 55°C
Dimensions: 94 x 61 x 15 mm
Power Supply (included): 5V 1A DC