- Extends HDMI by up to 50 metres
- Requires a single CAT6 network cable
- Also transmits infrared remote signals
- HDMI loopout/splitter on the source end
- Compatible with Foxtel iQ2 and iQ3
- Supports 2D and 3D video
- Supports 24bit Deep Colour
- Supports PCM Digital Audio
- HDCP compliant
- EDID for greater device compatibility
- Follows IEEE-568B cable termination standards
Extend HDMI up to 50m
The HDC6L HDMI cable extender allows you to easily extend any HDMI source (eg: Blu-ray player, gaming console, etc) up to 50 metres via a single CAT6 network cable. Designed as a substitute for long distance HDMI leads, which can be very expensive & are not readily available (or reliable) in lengths over 15m. It's also great for installations that need to be run through wall cavities.
HDMI Loopout / Splitter
The HDMI 'loopout' feature allows you to split the HDMI signal into two: one via CAT6 extension and the other via a regular HDMI cable.
Also Extends Infrared
The built-in IR functionality allows you to control your source devices, even if they're in another room.
Works with Foxtel!
Foxtel is notoriously hard to get to work with IR repeaters. You'll be happy to know that this extender's IR system DOES work with Foxtel TV boxes! Note that some Foxtel remotes now use Bluetooth instead of IR; in those cases, an IR extender is not suitable.
Some remote controls now use Bluetooth instead of infrared. Please note that this repeater does not extend a Bluetooth remote signal. If you're unsure, please feel free to email or call our friendly experts.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x HDMI Transmitter
- 1 x HDMI Receiver
- 2 x IR TX Emitter
- 2 x IR RX Receiver
- 2 x 5V 1A DC Adapter (Australian approved)
- User Manual