Want to watch 4K movies on a big screen? Want to hear fantastic cinema-grade surround sound in your own home? This package includes a UHD projector from Optoma which delivers stunning HDR 4K picture, as well as a complete Dolby Atmos Krix speaker system. Behind the sound is a modern and powerful NAD receiver which will extract every detail from your Krix speakers. Making sure your picture is high-quality from source to screen is the Sony BluRay Player, which give the 4K HDR projector the content it deserves.
Australian-made Krix speakers
At the core of this package is a complete Dolby Atmos 5.1.2 speaker system from Krix. Krix is a pedigree Australian brand and their iconic speaker systems can be heard in most Australian cinemas, as well as international cinemas. With this fantastic value package, you can bring that room-filling sound to your home!
Perfection can take time
Krix speakers are usually made-to-order in South Australia, with construction beginning once your order has been placed. This process ensures great attention to detail is applied to each and every speaker, but it can also take time - sometimes around 2 weeks.
- Epson EH-TW9400 Projector
- NAD T 778 9.2ch Reference AV Receiver
- Krix Megaphonix In-Room Speakers
- Krix Phonix SX Surround Speakers
- Krix Hemispherix AS In-Ceiling Speakers
- Krix Volcanix Slim SX Subwoofer
- Panasonic DP-UB820 4K HDR Blu-Ray Player
- Encore 150" 2.35:1 CineAcoustiq 4K Fixed Screen
- White Projector Mount Ceiling Bracket
- 6m Neotech Subwoofer Cable
- 100m Ugly 12 AWG Speaker Cable
This powerful projector features 4K Enhancement for stunning picture quality, 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio for ultra black levels, and 2,600 Lumens brightness for whites and colours. It delivers an amazing 4K UHD experience with advanced pixel-shifting, resolution-enhancement technology. Epson 4K PRO-UHD is not just a resolution specification but rather encompasses all of the factors impacting image performance, including colour and white brightness, contrast, HDR10, colour processing, as well as the capability of receiving, processing and projecting 4K content.
- 4K PRO-UHD1 for crisp, clear images: 4K-enhanced, Full HD, UHD BD and HDR support
- Smooth, fast-moving action: Frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement
- Watch a movie a day for 7 years: 5,000 hours lamp life in Eco mode
- Fully motorised optics: Powered zoom, focus and lens shift
- Wide lens shift: Vertical ±96.3% and horizontal ±47.1%
Powering the Krix MX-5 and surround speakers is this modern receiver from NAD Electronics.
NAD's latest reference Audio Video Receiver is a cutting-edge powerhouse that packs support for all the latest technologies in a simple to operate system pumping out a massive 765 real Full Disclosure Power watts to 9 speakers at < 0.08% THD.
+ 9 channels of NAD's latest Hybrid Digital Amplifier Technology
+ 9 x 85W (all channels driven simultaneously at full bandwidth at rated distortion)
+ New touch screen and improved ergonomics for user-friendly operation
+ 4K UHD video pass-through
+ High-Res BluOS enabled Network Streaming
"Value for money is what makes NAD stand out from the crowd, and that doesn’t mean dozens of superfluous functions, gizmos and gadgets. Instead, the company has always offered a measure of useful features allied to fine sound and decent but understated build quality."
"The T778 is a gutsy AV receiver that’s equally at home dishing out the sonic mayhem of action blockbusters, as it is revealing the nuances of subtler fare. Pinpoint location of effects gives the T778 a tightly focused soundstage."
The Megaphonix In-Room delivers effortless power and controlled dispersion to achieve the impact of a real cinema experience.
The Megaphonix In-Walls are designed specifically for in-room use in dedicated home cinemas. Using high power handling and high sensitivity drivers, these speakers will deliver all the impact and dynamics you need for a real home cinema experience, without the need for a big wattage power amplifier.
The three Krix Megaphonix in this pack transform your front LCR channels into a powerful "wall of sound" which will give you an unbelievable cinema experience at home!
- Impact and dynamics for a real home cinema experience
- High sensitivity, very low distortion
- Precise pattern control
- Large bass drivers
- Smooth and well-controlled high-frequency
- Critically damped enclosure
The Megaphonix Flat Centre speaker is designed specifically for use in dedicated home cinemas, using high power handling and high sensitivity drivers. Ideal for those with non-acoustically transparent screens, this slimline speaker can be mounted inconspicuously beneath the screen or inside custom joinery.
The 255mm bass driver has a 50mm voice coil and has been developed to offer low harmonic distortion, especially in the critical midband. The paper cone and surround of the bass driver have been developed to provide the smoothest possible response.
- Impact and dynamics for a real home cinema experience
- 10" woofer with 2" voice coil
- 1" doped fabric dome with Krix designed 90 x 40 short throw waveguide
- Compact design
- High power handling
For an all-encompassing cinema sound in a conveniently sized package, the Phonix Flat, with its slim flat baffle design, provides an immersive home theatre experience as a side surround, rear surround or ceiling effect speaker.
The hefty 165mm bass driver has a 33mm voice coil wound on high powered aluminium former, with ventilated spider and aluminium flux stabilisation ring for low distortion. The paper cone and surround of the bass driver have been developed to provide the smoothest possible response and a dynamic and non-fatiguing vocal mid-band.
- On wall surround speakers
- 6.5" paper cone driver, 1" Ferro fluid cooled doped fabric dome tweeter
- Compact, slim design
- High power handling
- 4 speakers included
The Stratospherix AS has the power, sensitivity and extended bass response you need to truly feel and experience the sound.
Delivered by a massive 200mm bass driver with oversized magnet, and professional-grade compression tweeter, this dual concentric configuration guarantees uniform sound coverage in all directions. Whatever size and type of ceiling cavity, the Stratospherix AS's semi-enclosed back box not only ensures consistent and extended bass, it protects against dust and debris.
- Dual concentrix 2-way design
- 8" curvilinear polyproplene driver
- 45mm (1 ¾") high sensitivity mylar dome compression driver firing through the bass driver pole piece
- Semi-enclosed, infinite baffle enclosure
Don’t let the 'slim' name fool you, this subwoofer combines enormous punch with deep extension. This is one versatile subwoofer.
Welcome to the profound experience of true low frequency effects with the Volcanix Slim, a dedicated home cinema in room subwoofer. Experience stunning depth and realism in cars chases, building explosions and rumbling earthquakes, while also benefiting from tonal accuracy and the enhanced bass performance you need to truly feel a rock concert or the strings of a symphony orchestra.
Using the same bass driver and class D amplifier as Krix’s award-winning Volcanix subwoofer, the Volcanix Slim is redesigned to fit perfectly behind acoustically transparent screens or to be mounted into shallow false baffle walls.
- Slim design for greater placement options
- Down-firing dual ports
- Heavily braced enclosure
Fully reflects picture, fully transmits sound.
The AcoustiWeave 4K material used in this fixed frame projector screen is transparent to sound to the tune of < 1 dB loss from 20Hz to 16kHz, yet offers a solid woven, perforation-free surface for the projected picture to fully reflect to viewers with no moire, minimal light loss and near perfect colour reproduction.
- Reference-quality cinema screen
- Exclusive AcoustiWeave 4K screen material that is near totally acoustically transparent AND optically solid, looks and projects identically to traditional matte white screens
- Excellent sound performance
- Near-Perfect neutral in colour, 2% light loss
- Cleanable mould-resistant fabric
- Wall mountable
- Easy installation
- 80mm Heavy-duty Trinity™ aluminium frame wrapped in premium black velour
- Gain factor: 1.1
The UB820 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player features our unique chroma processing technology to maximise the beauty of 4K/HDR content, built-in wi-fi with a full smart networking suite that supports 4K streaming, and a 7.1-channel analogue audio output for lifelike surround sound.
- Ultra HD Blu-ray Playback (4K/HDR)
- New HCX (Hollywood Cinema Experience) Processor
- 7.1ch Analogue Audio Output
- 4K VOD Supported
- Hi-Res Audio Playback including DSD and ALAC music files
- WiFi and Wired Network support
- Backwards compatible with DVD and CD discs
Tributaries is a family-owned American audio tech company. They are a leading provider of high-performance digital and analogue audio connection products.
All Tributaries speaker and audio cables are hand-crafted by skilled technicians in the Orlando facility. Each cable features high-grade copper, twinaxial cable geometry, and insulated multi-gauge conductors. Every HDMI cable is hand tested to ensure strict high quality and specifications are met. Tributaries offers a lifetime limited warranty on every cable.
- 2 x Tributaries Series 6 Subwoofer Cables
- Subwoofer cables are assembled by hand in Orlando Florida, USA
- Heavy solid 20AWG HC-OFC conductors
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- 1 x Tributaries UHD48 Ultra HDMI Cable
- Supports Resolutions of 8K/60, 4K/120 & 10K
- Dynamic HDR, eARC, Variable Refresh Rates & Auto Low Latency Mode
- Earned DPL Labs 48Gbps Approval
This quality projector mount is ideal for mounting the Epson TW9400. It allows you to easily and securely mount your projector to the ceiling and is suitable for flat or angled ceilings. Mounts your projector 200mm from the ceiling (measured from the ceiling to the bottom of the bracket).
This 15AWG speaker cable is designed for use in high-quality audio and home theatre installations. 15AWG (commonly referred to as "15 gauge") is suitible choice for home installations.
- Size: 15 AWG
- 4 core @ 1.5mm^2 thick
- Shielded for interference rejection
- Violet jacket keeps inner cables together
- Australian made
Smart Board Smart Series with its Dynamic Active Tracking protection, this power board is the perfect power solution for your home entertainment setup or even in the office. With 38 separate and discrete components working in both series and parallel, the power board provides protection against virtually all categories of electrical disturbances. This smart board can also provide electrical protection for your TV antenna, Pay TV, and for your Cat5/Cat6 data network.
- 8 protected power outlets
- 3 Isolated Banks
- Data & aerial protection with Pay TV connection
- Includes tags to organise and label your power cords
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Computer Compatibility: UHD, WQHD, WUXGA, FHD, UXGA, SXGA, WXGA, HD, XGA, SVGA, VGA, Mac
Dimensions (W x D x H): 393 x 282 x 118 mm