As low as $10,499RRP $11,969
Achieve a fantastic entertainment experience at home without sacrificing the visual aesthetic or functionality of your room! The Krix in-wall speakers and acoustically-transparent screen from Encore Screens mean that you get explosive picture and sound without cluttering your room with bulky speakers.
Enjoy an immersive surround sound experience from some of the most trustworthy and revered brands in home cinema. Powering this demanding speaker system is a surround receiver from Yamaha. A Vivtek 4K enhancement projector and a Sony UHD Blu-Ray player are behind the visuals, and all the accessories necessary to get you started are included.
Australian-made Krix speakers
At the core of this package is a complete 5.1 discreet speaker system from Krix. Krix is a pedigree Australian brand and their iconic speaker systems can be heard in most Australian cinemas, as well as international cinemas. With this fantastic value package, you can bring that room-filling sound to your home!
Perfection can take time
Krix speakers are usually made-to-order in South Australia, with construction beginning once your order has been placed. This process ensures great attention to detail is applied to each and every speaker, but it can also take time - sometimes around 2 weeks.
- Krix Symmetrix In-Wall Speakers
- Krix Seismix 3 Subwoofer
- Vivitek HK2200 4K Home Cinema Projector
- Yamaha RX-V6A 7.2 Channel Surround Receiver
- Sony UBP-X700 4K Blu-Ray Player
- Encore 16:9 120" Projector Screen
- White Projector Mount Ceiling Bracket
- Selby Premium HDMI Cables
- Neotech Subwoofer Cable
- 100m Ugly 16 AWG Speaker Cable
Each Symmetrix uses dual 100mm bass drivers and a 26mm ring radiator tweeter to present depth and clarity unsurpassed in a speaker of this size. The result is a very well balanced tonal structure with bass, midrange and high-frequency clarity that will greatly surpass any ‘invisible’ in-wall speaker.
The Symmetrix have fully enclosed rear cabinets, which guarantee the best possible bass performance independent of the wall cavity size or shape. Importantly, these high-performance speakers will retrofit into a standard 70mm stud wall (allowing 10mm for gyprock depth).
These speakers are ideal for home cinema or media room applications as main and surround speakers, but certainly will not disappoint when used for stereo listening if you want to play some music through this system.
The grilles have a stylish, slim bezel design. Made from rust-resistant stainless steel, the white grilles can easily be painted to match your desired wall colour.
- 26mm Ring Tweeter
- Dual 100mm Bass Drivers
- Dual Front Vents
- Enclosed Backbox
- Thin Bezel Magnetic Grille
Feel everything in your entertainment. From the menacing presence of a Star Destroyer to the booming footsteps of a T-Rex, the Seismix 3 delivers.
With the Seismix 3, musicality has not been overlooked at the expense of sheer low-frequency output, delivering all the subtleties of a jazz quartet to a demanding cinematic masterpiece. The Seismix 3 incorporates a custom designed 275mm bass driver, specifically developed for high-level low-frequency reinforcement, combined with an efficient and simple to operate 300-watt class D amplifier.
Less than 1-watt standby power consumption satisfies the most energy-conscious consumer. Attractive non-marking soft rubber feet allow easy positioning and reduce unwanted floor vibrations. Seismix 3 - Get the deep bass experience.
- 1 x 11" bass driver
- Claimed Power Handling: 300 watts RMS, Maximum power 600 watts
- Nominal 4-ohm impedance
- 22Hz - 200Hz Frequency response
- Bass reflex, front vented with internal/external flaring
- Dimensions: 450 x 360 x 410 mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 18kg
Make it a 5.2 pack by adding a second Seismix 3 [Optional]
Take advantage of the Yamaha RX-V6As dual subwoofer outputs by adding a second Seismix 3!
Dual subwoofers will enhance your home entertainment experience with an even greater level of bass and low-frequency control that is not possible with a single subwoofer in larger rooms.
Designed to entertain. The HK2200 is a home theatre projector which enables users to fully enjoy the large-screen thrills and details of 4K at an affordable price. It delivers a large projection screen area greater than 2.2m wide and more than 100" diagonally in stunning 4K resolution.
The projector includes the latest in 4K-UHD DMD chip design, which enables full 8.3 million pixels to be displayed on the screen. The true-to-life colour accuracy with a Rec.709 colour gamut space and perfect colour reproduction.
"After spending more than a few hours calibrating and measuring the capabilities of the HK2200, I can tell you that images shouldn't look as good as they do on this projector. Subjectively, black levels were the best I've seen for the money."
- 2,000 lumens for an amazing brightness
- Superior image quality with full 8.3M pixels 4K-UHD resolution
- Enjoy large-screen thrills and details with above 100" projection size
- True-to-life colour performance with 100% REC.709 colour standard & 80% DCI-P3 colour gamut space
- VividMotion processor reduces motion blur in fast moving objects
- ViviPeaking optimises sharpness & enhances detail and clarity
Get more from your entertainment. With crystal clear images and immersive sound, the brand-new RX-V6A makes every moment feel real.
- 7.2 Channel High Slew Rate Surround Amplifier
- Brand new look and interface
- 100W Power Per Channel (8 Ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz, 0.06% THD)
- 3x Analogue, 1x Optical, 1x Digital Coax Audio Inputs
- 7x HDMI Inputs (* 3x 8K@60Hz Signal Strength)
- * HDR 10+, 8K/60 Hz and 4K/120 Hz
- Dolby Atmos / Zone 2 Compatible
- Atmos Height Virtualisation
- FM & DAB+ Radio
- MusicCast & Airplay 2
- Pure Direct mode
- YPAO Setup Mic with R.S.C + Multi-Point
- Wireless Surround Support
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
Get the best seat in the house with this 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player. Advanced surround sound, 4K detail, and vibrant High Dynamic Range images offer a visual experience never before possible, for the ultimate immersion.
The UBP-X700 includes support for everything from SA-CD, CD, DVD and of course Blu-ray and Ultra HD Blu-ray discs, along with Hi-Res digital audio files like DSD, WAV, FLAC, ALAC as well as MP3 and AAC formats.
- See the unrivalled visual clarity of 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray™
- Play almost any disc and file format
- Stunning picture with 4K upscaling up to 60p
- HDR10 for an entirely new viewing experience
- DOLBY VISION™ for striking highlights, deeper darks and vibrant colours
- Listen to music from multiple formats
- Dual HDMI outputs for A/V separation and clearer sound
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- USB for playback of digital files
Fully reflects picture, fully transmits sound.
The AcoustiWeave 4K material used in this fixed frame projector screen is transparent to sound to the tune of < 1 dB loss from 20Hz to 16kHz, yet offers a solid woven, peforation-free surface for the projected picture to fully reflect to viewers with no moire, minimal light loss and near perfect colour reproduction.
- Reference-quality cinema screen
- Exclusive AcoustiWeave 4K screen material that is near totally acoustically transparent AND optically solid, looks and projects identically to traditional matte white screens
- Excellent sound performance
- Near-Perfect neutral in colour, 2% light loss
- Cleanable mould-resistant fabric
- Wall mountable
- Easy installation
- 80mm Heavy-duty Trinity™ aluminium frame wrapped in premium black velour
- Gain factor: 1.1
Not content with a 5.1 setup? Add a pair of Hemispherix AS to make it an emersive Dolby Atmos (5.1.2) pack! With compatible films, this option expands the surround experience with side/rear or specialised height channels as well as rear channels making your favourite films even more immersive.
A circular in-ceiling version of the Krix Ecliptix in-wall speakers, the Hemispherix AS offer precise tonal matching when installed together with the Ecliptix. Designed for a 90mm wall cavity, its fully enclosed back box ensures acoustic integrity and prevents rear sound radiation from being transferred to adjoining rooms.
This quality projector mount comes with 4 arms so it's perfect for mounting the Vivitek projector. It allows you to easily and securely mount your projector to the ceiling and is suitable for flat or angled ceilings. Mounts your projector 200mm from the ceiling (measured from the ceiling to the bottom of the bracket). The choice of 3 or 4 mounting arms offers a wide range of adjustment to suit the majority of modern 3 or 4 point LCD and DLP projectors.
- Holds up to 15kgs
- Supports 3 or 4 mounting holes
- Full 360-degree rotation
- Vertical Tilt 30 degree up and down
- Can be mounted on flat or angled ceilings
- Easily assembled with the most common fittings provided
- Cable Management through the center pole
This package includes a long HDMI cable (for running to the projector) and a short cable (for the Blu-Ray Player).
The Selby SHD4K range of Premium HDMI v2.0 cables are certified to be fully compliant with the latest HDMI v2.0 specifications and are produced to a high standard by our HDMI licensed manufacturer. These cables are capable of displaying up to Ultra HD 4K resolutions at 60Hz and are perfect for all modern high-resolution devices.
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K @ 60Hz - GUARANTEED!
- HDMI v2.0
- Support for HDR10 & Dolby Vision (static)
- Lengths 7m and above feature Active Technology - Tested for use up to 20 metres!
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) and HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
- Braided external shield looks great and makes installing in walls/ceilings easy
Perfect choice for High-End Subs with dual inputs
Neotech's latest amp-to-sub lead has a single RCA on one end and a dual RCA on the other end. Designed for connecting high power, high-quality subwoofers. A single RCA connects onto the subwoofer output on an amplifier/receiver, with the two other RCAs connecting directly to the subwoofer's inputs. High-speed transmission with excellent sound response.
- 24k gold plated machine built RCA connectors.
- 99.9997% OFC carriers with Polyethylene dielectric.
- Dual layer Shielding with Mylar sheet and 95% copper Braid coverage.
- Cable housed in a flexible and protective 8.0mm OD PVC jacket.
- Low capacitance and low transmission loss.
- 6 Metres Long
Our cable uses a 99.95% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) core, in a "Fig 8" configuration and performs at the highest levels. Unlike a lot of cheaper cables this one is a legitimate 16 AWG, many cheaper cables have a very thick jacket on them which makes the cable look a lot thicker than it really is.
This UGLY Cable speaker cable has a normal-sized jacket and a nice thick cable inside, you get exactly what you pay for.
- Size: 16 AWG
- Dimensions: 3.5mm x 7mm
- Carriers: 252 x 0.10mm x 2 cores
- PVC: Clear With White Trace
Native Resolution: UHD (3840 x 2160) with Smooth Picture
Frequency Range: 55Hz - 40kHz (in room response)
Krix Seismix 3 Mk7
Frequency Range: 22Hz - 200Hz in room response
Picture and Audio Features
Encore 120" 16:9 CineAcoustiq 4K Fixed Screen
Acoustic transparency: <1dB attenuation from 20Hz to 16kHz
Selby 10m Active HDMI Cable
Selby 1m HDMI Cable