Championed by the brand new Krix MX-5 speaker system, this package delivers a powerful and dynamic sound that defies its size. This system is designed to be discreet for its size. The inclusion of the acoustically transparent screen from Encore Screens means that the entire MX-5 system can be positioned behind the picture. Out of sight, but certainly not out of mind.
Powering this demanding system is a bulky surround receiver from Anthem, and a dedicated power amp for the subwoofers from Yamaha. An Epson 4K enhancement projector and a Panasonic UHD Blu-Ray player are what's powering the visuals, and all the accessories necessary to get you started are included.
This all-star lineup debuted at the 2019 Melbourne Hi-Fi Show, but you can take it home with you and experience the power for yourself.
Australian-made Krix speakers
At the core of this package is a complete 5.2.2 Dolby Atmos speaker system from Krix. Krix is a pedigree Australian brand and their iconic speaker systems can be heard in most Australian cinemas, as well as international cinemas. With this fantastic value package, you can bring that room-filling sound to your home!
Perfection can take time
Krix speakers are usually made-to-order in South Australia, with construction beginning once your order has been placed. This process ensures great attention to detail is applied to each and every speaker, but it can also take time - sometimes around 2 weeks.
- Krix MX-5 Modular Speaker System
- Krix Dynamix On-Wall Speakers
- Krix Atmospherix A20 In-Ceiling Speakers
- Anthem MRX-720 11.2 Receiver
- Yamaha PX3 Stereo Power Amplifier
- Epson EH-TW9400 HDR 4K Projector
- Panasonic DP-UB9000 4K BluRay Player
- Encore 16:9 120" Projector Screen
- Black Projector Mount Ceiling Bracket
- Selby Premium HDMI Cables
- 75cm Origin Neotech Stereo RCA Cable
- 100m Ugly 12 AWG Speaker Cable
Designed for dedicated home cinemas with an acoustically transparent screen, the MX-5 will deliver your favourite movie soundtracks with supreme definition and accuracy, right through the picture and into your seat.
Krix has taken their award-winning MX-30 and MX-20 Infinite Baffle modular speaker systems and re-engineered them into a smaller more compact system specifically designed for smaller rooms. But has the famous "wall of sound" cinema experience been lost? Absolutely not! The compact MX-5 system still punches out a wall of sound that plunges through the big screen. As with the other MX modular speaker systems Krix produces, every aspect is optimised to deliver the most faithful reproduction of movie soundtracks, from a whisper to the explosion immediately after, these modules provide a true commercial cinema experience at home.
- Behind screen cinema quality speakers
- Based on the award winning MX-20 and MX-30 modular speaker systems
- Easy to install
- Krix Infinite Baffle Wall
Hear the crackle of leaves underfoot and the sharpness of the violin as the thriller hits its peak. Be immersed in cinema quality sound at home with the wedge-shaped design of the Dynamix, with the same 15 degree angled baffle used in Krix’s commercial cinema surround speakers, providing the ultimate sound experience.
The bass and mid-range are delivered through a high grade 130mm (5") driver with a doped curvilinear paper cone, over-sized voice coil and powerful magnet, while the tweeter is a 26mm (1") ring radiator with extended frequency response. The bass reflex design delivers efficient yet balanced bass uncharacteristic of its size, while the front port eliminates any “boomy” bass, often cause by wall mounting a rear-ported design.
Ideal for surround speakers in your home cinema, the Dynamix can be mounted higher up in the room and on the wall, achieving excellent pattern control and audio coverage while also looking great.
- 5" doped curvilinear paper cone woofer
- 1" dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide tweeter
- Power Handling: 20-120W RMS
- Nominal 6 ohm impedance
- 45Hz > 40kHz Frequency response
- Bass reflex, front vented with rear terminal plate
- Key-hole style bracket, located on the rear of the cabinet
This package includes a pair of the Krix Atmospherix A20 speakers. As the name suggests, these speakers are perfect for using as height channels in a Dolby Atmos speaker system. These andgled in-ceiling speakers pair incredibly well with the MX-5 system.
The Atmospherix A20 incorporates a 20 degree angled baffle to project the sound to your primary listening area. This means less sound is reflected off walls and other surfaces. Your experience is clearer, there is a more three-dimensional soundstage, better definition for music listening, more articulate dialogue, and more realistic and involving sound effects in movies.
The slim paintable bezel grille, in rust-resistant stainless steel, is held in place by easy installation magnets, hiding the true magic of the Atmospherix A20 from view.
- 5" doped curvilinear paper cone woofer
- 1" ring radiator tweeter
- Power Handling: 20 - 120W RMS
- Nominal 6 ohm impedance
- 45Hz > 40kHz Frequency response
- Bass reflex, front vented
- Cut-out Diameter: 247mm
Powering the Krix MX-5 and Ecliptix surrounds is this 11.2 AV receiver from Anthem.
Get the award-winning sound quality and power handling of Anthem amplifiers in a third-generation MRX series high-end multichannel AV receiver, packed with features and easy to integrate into your entertainment system. Comes with Anthem Room Correction (ARC), Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM), 4K pass-through with fast HDMI switching and more.
- 11.2 Pre-Amplifier & 7 Amplifier Channels with ARC
- 4 Speaker Profile Memories
- Quad-Core Digital Signal Processing
- Two sub-out jacks (parallel)
- Premium 32bit / 768kHz differential output D/A Converters
- Wireless Network Connection
With 300W per channel on tap and professional output processing and safety controls, this unassuming Yamaha unit is perfect for loudspeakers or passive subwoofers requiring serious power, such as the Krix MX-5 dual subwoofer modules.
The Yamaha PX series amps are driven by a newly developed Class-D amplifier engine which concentrates all necessary functions into a single custom LSI chip.
A combination of cutting-edge technology and a painstaking component selection process makes the PX3 amplifier supremely efficient, with low noise, reliable protection features, and above all, outstanding sound quality.
- Intelligent Processing. Serious Power.
- 300W x2 into 8 ohms with Power Boost
- Efficient Design
- Flexible Connectivity, Durable Construction
- Sophisticated Signal Processing
- Easy, Intuitive Setup
The all-new EH-TW9400 from Epson is an impressive Home Theatre Projector which offers several noticeable improvements over the EH-TW9300.
This powerful projector features 4K Enhancement for stunning picture quality, 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio for ultra black levels, and 2,600 Lumens brightness for whites and colours. It delivers an amazing 4K UHD experience with advanced pixel-shifting, resolution-enhancement technology.
Epson 4K PRO-UHD is not just a resolution specification but rather encompasses all of the factors impacting image performance, including colour and white brightness, contrast, HDR10, colour processing, as well as the capability of receiving, processing and projecting 4K content.
- 4K PRO-UHD1 for crisp, clear images: 4K-enhanced, Full HD, UHD BD and HDR support
- Smooth, fast-moving action: Frame interpolation and Detail Enhancement
- Watch a movie a day for 7 years: 5,000 hours lamp life in Eco mode
- Fully motorised optics: Powered zoom, focus and lens shift
- Wide lens shift: Vertical ±96.3% and horizontal ±47.1%
The UB9000 reference-class Ultra HD Blu-ray player uses Panasonic's unique chroma and HDR processing technologies to reproduce images with cinema-level quality at home. Ultimate picture quality is combined with a structure and components that pursue the highest possible audio quality to bring you a thrilling Hollywood cinema experience - regardless of the type of content.
The UB9000 has been awarded a coveted EISA award as the leading 'High-End UHD Blu-Ray Player 2018-2019'.
- Ultra HD Blu-ray Playback (4K/HDR)
- THX 4K HDR Certification
- New HCX (Hollywood Cinema Experience) Processor
- 7.1ch Analogue Audio Output
- Separate stereo RCA and XLR Output
- 4K VOD Supported
- Hi-Res Audio Playback including DSD and ALAC music files
- WiFi and Wired Network support
- Backwards compatible with DVD and CD discs
Fully reflects picture, fully transmits sound.
The AcoustiWeave 4K material used in this fixed frame projector screen is transparent to sound to the tune of < 1 dB loss from 20Hz to 16kHz, yet offers a solid woven, peforation-free surface for the projected picture to fully reflect to viewers with no moire, minimal light loss and near perfect colour reproduction.
- Reference-quality cinema screen
- Exclusive AcoustiWeave 4K screen material that is near totally acoustically transparent AND optically solid, looks and projects identically to traditional matte white screens
- Excellent sound performance
- Near-Perfect neutral in colour, 2% light loss
- Cleanable mould-resistant fabric
- Wall mountable
- Easy installation
- 80mm Heavy-duty Trinity™ aluminium frame wrapped in premium black velour
- Gain factor: 1.1
This quality projector mount comes with 4 arms so it's perfect for mounting the Epson EH-TW9400. It allows you to easily and securely mount your projector to the ceiling and is suitable for flat or angled ceilings. Mounts your projector 200mm from the ceiling (measured from the ceiling to the bottom of the bracket). The choice of 3 or 4 mounting arms offers a wide range of adjustment to suit the majority of modern 3 or 4 point LCD and DLP projectors.
- Holds up to 15kgs
- Supports 3 or 4 mounting holes
- Full 360-degree rotation
- Vertical Tilt 30 degree up and down
- Can be mounted on flat or angled ceilings
- Easily assembled with the most common fittings provided
- Cable Management through the center pole
This package includes a long HDMI cable (for running to the projector) and a short cable (for the Blu-Ray Player).
The Selby SHD4K range of Premium HDMI v2.0 cables are certified to be fully compliant with the latest HDMI v2.0 specifications and are produced to a high standard by our HDMI licensed manufacturer. These cables are capable of displaying up to Ultra HD 4K resolutions at 60Hz and are perfect for all modern high-resolution devices.
- Supports resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K @ 60Hz - GUARANTEED!
- HDMI v2.0
- Support for HDR10 & Dolby Vision (static)
- Lengths 7m and above feature Active Technology - Tested for use up to 20 metres!
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) and HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC)
- Braided external shield looks great and makes installing in walls/ceilings easy
To connect the Vincent stereo power amp to the Anthem receiver, a stereo RCA cable is included. This high quality, 75 Ohm cable ensures that only the best analogue signal is passed to the subwoofer amp.
The Dream cable used in these assemblies is the next level in the Origin echelon. Using the latest in cable technology designs Origin cables are the cutting edge in the industry.
High-grade OFC copper carriers and high resistance shielding help to keep the signal pure and protected from the outside.
Origin connectors feature multiple contacts, 75 Ohm balanced specifications. Decorative nylon braid serves to protect and isolate the cables from vibrations and extraneous noise.
- True 75 Ohm
- High-End Stereo Audio Lead 2RCA to 2RCA
- Ergonomic non-slip design
- Precision-machined 24k gold plated connectors
- Mylar braid external sleeve protects and remains flexible
Our cable uses a 99.95% Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) core, in a "Fig 8" configuration and performs at the highest levels. Unlike a lot of cheaper cables this one is a legitimate 12 AWG, many cheaper cables have a very thick jacket on them which makes the cable look a lot thicker than it really is.
This UGLY Cable speaker cable has a normal-sized jacket and a nice thick cable inside, you get exactly what you pay for.
- Size: 12 AWG
- Dimensions: 4.5mm x 9mm
- Carriers: 420 x 0.10mm x 2 cores
- PVC: Clear With White Trace
Krix MX-5 System
MX-5 LCR Speaker Modules
MX-5 Subwoofer Modules
Krix Dynamix On-Wall Speakers
Frequency Range: 45Hz - 40kHz in room response
Krix Atmospherix A20 In-Ceiling Speakers
Frequency Range: 45Hz-40kHz in room response
Epson EH-TW9400 Projector
What's in the Box?
Encore 120" CineAcoustiq Screen
Acoustic transparency: <1dB attenuation from 20Hz to 16kHz
Number of preamplifier channels: 11 main, 2 subs
+ Anthem Room Correction
Maximum Output (<0.1% THD): 4.2 Vrms, subwoofer channel 5.2 Vrms
Channels 1-5, Two driven into 8 ohms: 140W
Height: 16.5cm / 6.5"
Yamaha PX3 Stereo Power Amplifier
Power Supply Voltage: 220-240V
Selby 10m Active HDMI Cable
Selby 1m HDMI Cable
Neotech Origin 75cm Stereo Audio RCA Cable