Championed by the brand new Krix MX-5 speaker system, this package delivers a powerful and dynamic sound that defies its size. This system is designed to give you a real cinema experience in your own home. The inclusion of the acoustically transparent screen from Encore Screens means that the entire MX-5 system can be positioned behind the picture. Just like in a real commercial cinema!
Powering this demanding system is a modern surround receiver from NAD Electronics as well as a dedicated power amp for the subwoofers from Yamaha. The JVC DLA-N5 4K projector will take any source device you plug in and throw a stunning image on the screen, and all the accessories necessary to get you started are included.
Australian-made Krix speakers
At the core of this package is a massive 7.2.2 Dolby Atmos speaker system from Krix. Krix is a pedigree Australian brand and their iconic speaker systems can be heard in most Australian cinemas, as well as international cinemas. With this fantastic value package, you can bring that room-filling sound to your home!
Perfection can take time
Krix speakers are usually made-to-order in South Australia, with construction beginning once your order has been placed. This process ensures great attention to detail is applied to each and every speaker, but it can also take time - sometimes around 2 weeks.
- Krix MX-5 Modular Speaker System
- Krix Symmetrix 2-Way In-Wall Speaker (x 4)
- Krix Atmospherix AS In Ceiling Speaker (x 2)
- NAD T 778 Reference AV Receiver
- Yamaha PX3 Stereo Power Amplifier
- JVC DLA-N5 Projector
- Encore Screens 140" 2.35:1 CineAcoustiq 4K Fixed Screen
- Ultramount Projector Mount
- Panasonic DP-UB820 4K HDR Blu-Ray Player
- Tributaries Premium HDMI and Subwoofer cables
- Thor Surge Protected Power Board
- 200m Speaker cable roll + Banana plugs
- Long 10m HDMI over Fibre Optic cable
Designed for dedicated home cinemas with an acoustically transparent screen, the MX-5 will deliver your favourite movie soundtracks with supreme definition and accuracy, right through the picture and into your seat.
Krix has taken their award-winning MX-30 and MX-20 Infinite Baffle modular speaker systems and re-engineered them into a smaller more compact system specifically designed for smaller rooms. But has the famous "wall of sound" cinema experience been lost? Absolutely not! The compact MX-5 system still punches out a wall of sound that plunges through the big screen. As with the other MX modular speaker systems Krix produces, every aspect is optimised to deliver the most faithful reproduction of movie soundtracks, from a whisper to the explosion immediately after, these modules provide a true commercial cinema experience at home.
- Behind screen cinema quality speakers
- Based on the award winning MX-20 and MX-30 modular speaker systems
- Easy to install
- Krix Infinite Baffle Wall
Hear the crackle of leaves underfoot and the sharpness of the violin as the thriller hits its peak. Be immersed in cinema quality sound at home with the wedge-shaped design of the Dynamix, with the same 15 degree angled baffle used in Krix’s commercial cinema surround speakers, providing the ultimate sound experience.
The bass and mid-range are delivered through dual 100mm drivers with a 25mm voice coil wound on high temperature Kapton former, while the tweeter is a 26mm dual concentric diaphragm with wave-guide centre plug for controlled directivity. The bass reflex design delivers efficient yet balanced bass uncharacteristic of its size, while the front ports eliminate any “boomy” bass, often cause by wall mounting a rear-ported design.
- 26mm Ring Tweeter
- Dual 100mm Bass Drivers
- Dual Front Vents
- Enclosed Backbox
- Thin Bezel Magnetic Grille
This package includes a pair of the Krix Atmospherix AS speakers. As the name suggests, these speakers are perfect for using as height channels in a Dolby Atmos speaker system.
With speaker components mounted directly on the front baffle, the Atmospherix AS delivers a true high fidelity performance, and maintains accurate and controlled bass performance from the discreet in ceiling mounted enclosure.
A large 130mm bass driver with large magnet and copper shorting ring delivers bass and midrange clarity, while a 26mm ring radiator provides extended high frequency performance.
- 5" doped curvilinear paper cone woofer
- 1" ring radiator tweeter
- Bass reflex, front vented
- Cut-out Diameter: 247mm
- Fully-enclosed back box
- Paintable grilles
Powering the Krix MX-5 and surround speakers is this modern receiver from NAD Electronics.
NAD's latest reference Audio Video Receiver is a cutting-edge powerhouse that packs support for all the latest technologies in a simple to operate system pumping out a massive 765 real Full Disclosure Power watts to 9 speakers at < 0.08% THD.
+ 9 channels of NAD's latest Hybrid Digital Amplifier Technology
+ 9 x 85W (all channels driven simultaneously at full bandwidth at rated distortion)
+ New touch screen and improved ergonomics for user-friendly operation
+ 4K UHD video pass-through
+ High-Res BluOS enabled Network Streaming
"Value for money is what makes NAD stand out from the crowd, and that doesn’t mean dozens of superfluous functions, gizmos and gadgets. Instead, the company has always offered a measure of useful features allied to fine sound and decent but understated build quality."
"The T778 is a gutsy AV receiver that’s equally at home dishing out the sonic mayhem of action blockbusters, as it is revealing the nuances of subtler fare. Pinpoint location of effects gives the T778 a tightly focused soundstage."
With 300W per channel on tap and professional output processing and safety controls, this unassuming Yamaha unit is perfect for loudspeakers or passive subwoofers requiring serious power, such as the Krix MX-5 dual subwoofer modules.
The Yamaha PX series amps are driven by a newly developed Class-D amplifier engine which concentrates all necessary functions into a single custom LSI chip.
A combination of cutting-edge technology and a painstaking component selection process makes the PX3 amplifier supremely efficient, with low noise, reliable protection features, and above all, outstanding sound quality.
- Intelligent Processing. Serious Power.
- 300W x2 into 8 ohms with Power Boost
- Efficient Design
- Flexible Connectivity, Durable Construction
- Sophisticated Signal Processing
- Easy, Intuitive Setup
The JVC DLA-N5 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance, with the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, which automatically adjusts settings based on the mastering information. Combining brightness of 1,800 lm with a dynamic contrast ratio of 400,000:1, the projector reproduces life-like images for latest contents like HDR10 and Hybrid Log-Gamma.
- Equipped with new 0.69-in 4K D-ILA devices
- Newly developed digital driver LSI for native 4K device
- 65 mm-diameter high-resolution all-glass lens
- 1,800 lm Light Output
- 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
- 400,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR10, HLG) content
- Supports Wide Colour Gamut (DCI-P3)
Fully reflects picture, fully transmits sound.
The AcoustiWeave 4K material used in this fixed frame projector screen is transparent to sound to the tune of < 1 dB loss from 20Hz to 16kHz, yet offers a solid woven, perforation-free surface for the projected picture to fully reflect to viewers with no moire, minimal light loss and near perfect colour reproduction.
- Reference-quality cinema screen
- Exclusive AcoustiWeave 4K screen material that is near totally acoustically transparent AND optically solid, looks and projects identically to traditional matte white screens
- Excellent sound performance
- Near-Perfect neutral in colour, 2% light loss
- Cleanable mould-resistant fabric
- Wall mountable
- Easy installation
- 80mm Heavy-duty Trinity™ aluminium frame wrapped in premium black velour
- Gain factor: 1.1
This ceiling-mount bracket is made to provide your compatible JVC projector with ultimate rigidity and perfect balance, minimising any unwanted vibrations or movement which can interrupt your big-screen entertainment.
- One-touch "slide & lock" action makes installation and maintenance easy
- Provides ultimate rigidity and perfect balance to your projector
- Swivel ball-joint allows infinite angle adjustment
- Tilt up to 20 degrees in any direction
- Can be mounted on flat or angled ceilings
- Low profile styling with an overall depth of 10cm
The UB820 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray Player features our unique chroma processing technology to maximise the beauty of 4K/HDR content, built-in wi-fi with a full smart networking suite that supports 4K streaming, and a 7.1-channel analogue audio output for lifelike surround sound.
- Ultra HD Blu-ray Playback (4K/HDR)
- New HCX (Hollywood Cinema Experience) Processor
- 7.1ch Analogue Audio Output
- 4K VOD Supported
- Hi-Res Audio Playback including DSD and ALAC music files
- WiFi and Wired Network support
- Backwards compatible with DVD and CD discs
Tributaries is a family-owned American audio tech company. They are a leading provider of high-performance digital and analogue audio connection products.
All Tributaries speaker and audio cables are hand-crafted by skilled technicians in the Orlando facility. Each cable features high-grade copper, twinaxial cable geometry, and insulated multi-gauge conductors. Every HDMI cable is hand tested to ensure strict high quality and specifications are met. Tributaries offers a lifetime limited warranty on every cable.
- 2 x Tributaries Series 6 Subwoofer Cables
- Subwoofer cables are assembled by hand in Orlando Florida, USA
- Heavy solid 20AWG HC-OFC conductors
- Dual shielded to lower the noise floor
- 1 x Tributaries UHD48 Ultra HDMI Cable
- Supports Resolutions of 8K/60, 4K/120 & 10K
- Dynamic HDR, eARC, Variable Refresh Rates & Auto Low Latency Mode
- Earned DPL Labs 48Gbps Approval
Krix MX-5 System
MX-5 LCR Speaker Modules
MX-5 Subwoofer Modules
Krix Symmetrix In-Wall Speakers
Frequency Range: 55Hz - 40kHz (in room response)
Krix Atmospherix AS In-Ceiling Speakers
Frequency Range: 45Hz - 40kHz in room response
JVC DLA-N5 Projector
Display Resolution: 4096 x 2160
Lens: x2 Motorised Zoom & Focus; All-glass Lens with 65 mm diameter
Lens Shift: ±80% Vertical and ±34% Horizontal (motorised) *In 16:9 aspect mode
Brightness: 1,800 lumens
DCI-P3 Colour Gamut: No
Projection Display Size: 60 inch - 200 inch (diagonal)
Light Source Lamp: NSH 265 W (lamp life: approx. 4,500 hours when the lamp is in Low mode)
LAN Control Terminals: 1 (RJ-45)
Service Terminal: 1 (USB Type A) (for firmware update)
Digital Video Input Signal Format: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 3840x2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096x2160p 60/50/30/25/24
Digital HDMI PC Input Signal Format: VGA/SVGA/XGA/WXGA/WXGA+/SXGA/WSXGA+
Fan Noise: 24dB (When the lamp is in Low Mode)
Power Requirement: AC100-240 V, 50/60 Hz
Dimension (W x H x D, including feet): 500 x 234 x 495 mm
Weight: 19.6 kg
Encore 140" CineAcoustiq Screen
Acoustic transparency: <1dB attenuation from 20Hz to 16kHz
NAD T 778
Yamaha PX3 Stereo Power Amplifier
Power Supply Voltage: 220-240V
Panasonic DP-UB820 4K HDR Blu-Ray Player