As low as $3,299RRP $3,674
This discreet In-ceiling 5.1 amp and speaker system features Australian Made speakers from award-winning loudspeaker manufacturer, Krix and a slimline surround sound receiver from home audio legends, Marantz. This package of in-ceiling speakers is not only designed for a modern, minimalistic look, but thanks to Krix's specially designed back-boxes they also deliver quality sound to make your living room sing. The Hemispherix A20 speakers feature angled drivers to aim the sound towards the seating position providing a more direct soundstage from in-ceiling speakers. This discreet amp + speaker package delivers large sound from a small visual footprint.
The little brother to the Atmospherix A20, these in-ceiling speakers feature angled baffles behind the slim magnetic grilles. The Hemispherix A20 speakers direct sound towards your seating position for improved clarity in high definition music and movies.
Superior to traditional in-ceiling speakers, the Hemispherix A20s make your experience clearer and more powerful. There is a more three-dimensional soundstage, better definition for music listening, more articulate dialogue, and more realistic and involving sound effects in movies.
The fully-enclosed back box maximises and controls bass, protects from ceiling debris and drastically reduces sound leakage into adjoining rooms. With speaker components mounted directly to the front baffle of the speaker, the Hemispherix A20 delivers a true high fidelity sound in a neat package.
- Sound directed to your listening position
- High fidelity performance in your ceiling
- Fully-enclosed back box
- 4" doped paper cone woofer
- 0.75" ring radiator tweeter
- Power Handling: 20 - 100W RMS
- Nominal 6 ohm impedance
- 65Hz > 40kHz Frequency response
- Bass reflex, front vented
- Cut-out Diameter: 207mm
With a smooth, accurate frequency response and good low frequency extension, the Holographix deliver the kind of high quality performance you wouldn’t usually expect from a speaker this size (about the size of a downlight!), thanks to the full range 75mm polypropolene cone and corresponding large voice coil and magnet. At only 108mm mounting depth, the Holographix will fit in most roof cavities, with a simple twist-and-lock mounting system making installation a breeze.
Multiple pairs can be wired together for even sound distribution over large areas and can be easily painted to blend in to your colour scheme. When lined up with downlights or set in each corner, they virtually disappear, for a surrounding background sound you can hear but can’t see.
- 3" Polypropylene cone, neodymium magnet
- Power Handling: 10 - 80W RMS
- Power Handling: Maximum 120W RMS
- Nominal 8 ohm impedance
- Frequency response: 90Hz > 20khz
- Acoustically treated infinite baffle
- About the size of a downlight
For a big bass experience from a discreet subwoofer that can be placed almost anywhere in the room, the Seismix 1 Mk5 will provide the right sound while taking up half the space.
With a hefty 200mm downward firing woofer and vent, and a high quality class D amplifier, the Seismix 1 Mk5 combines high efficiency with low power consumption. Its compact design - with the raised cabinet kept off the floor with specially moulded rubber feet - provides flexibility, without sacrificing bass impact.
With effective design and simple styling, this unobtrusive subwoofer will look and sound great, whether tucked discreetly in the corner or built into custom joinery.
- 1 x 8" bass driver, 1.5" voice coil
- Power Handling: 300W RMS
- Frequency Range: 25Hz-200Hz in room response
- Output: 116dB maximum SPL in room response
- Enclosure Type: Bass reflex, down firing vent
- Low Pass Filter: 50Hz-200Hz or bypass
- Phase Select: 0º to 180º continuously variable (relative to input signal)
- Inputs: Stereo line level RCA
Experience exceptional audio performance from the slim profile Marantz NR1510 5.2ch 4K Ultra HD AV receiver that drives elevated surround sound and high-fidelity audio from a compact chassis. At half the height of a traditional AV receiver, the discreet NR1510 features the latest in HDMI connectivity and delivers high-resolution surround sound from Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. Stream music from popular online sources and control the NR1510 with voice control compatibility via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and Apple Siri.
- 5-channel discrete power amplifier delivers 50W per channel
- 6 HDMI inputs with full HDCP 2.3 support
- Supports Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), eARC and ALLM for enhanced picture and audio
- 4K/60 Hz full-rate pass-through, 4:4:4 colour resolution, HDR10 and BT.2020
- Surround format support for Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- ALAC, FLAC and WAV lossless file decoding up to 24-bit/192-kHz for high-resolution listening
- HEOS Built-in for multi-room streaming, music streaming and voice control
You'll need some quality in-wall speaker cable to hook your discreet system up. Why not grab a roll of great value 16AWG cable at the same time, and save even more! Simply select the length you need and rack up the savings!
Low-friction PVC outer jacket makes it easier to pull the cable through wall/ceiling cavities. It also provides an extra layer of protection against physical damage to the cable. The jacket is easy to strip.
This Australian-made cable has Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors which can accurately transmit the signal to your speakers for accurate audio reproduction.
With gold-plated connectors and double shielding, this Y-configuration subwoofer cable is perfect for feeding a clean, superior bass signal to your subwoofer.
Featuring super-fine Oxygen Free Copper (OFC) conductors for superior audio quality. Mylar-coated aluminium shielding eliminates EMI and RFI interference.
You'll need this to start using your brand-new subwoofer. With 3m, 6m, and 10m available, it won't matter where it is in the room. Don't miss this great value cable!
|Model Number||HemispherixA20 Holographix Seismix1 NR1510|
Frequency Range: 65Hz - 40kHz in room response
Frequency Range: 90Hz - 20kHz in room response
Seismix 1 Mk5
Frequency Range: 25Hz – 200Hz (-6dB) in room response
Marantz NR1510 Receiver
Number of power amps: 5