This fully feature-packed power board has everything the modern home or office needs built-in. Built for performance with protection in mind, it can fast charge 4 devices at once with a powerful 3.4A output via the USB-A ports, and protects the devices connected to the power outlets from power surges, which can occur during a lightning storm or a power outage. You can control each outlet individually with the built-in switches, and the black finish allows it to disappear into the shadows.
- 6 Power Outlets
- 4 Fast Charge USB Type-A Ports
- Surge Protection keeps your devices safe from inconsistent power and power spikes
- Individually switched outlets allow you to turn power on and off to specific appliances
- Safety Overload Protection
- 1 Metre Lead with Right Angle / Easy Pull Plug
- Modern Matte Black Finish
- Mounting Slots on the back
- Perfect for a work/gaming/study station, home entertainment system, and everyday use
- Australian owned and operated business
Voltage: 230~240VAC ~ 50Hz
Current: 10A (Max.)
Power Rating: 2400 Watt (max)
USB Outlets: 5VDC 3.4 Amp Max Total
Surge Protection: 175 Joules
Surge Current: 18,000 Amps
Response Time: <20 Nano Seconds
Lead Length: 1m
Total load connected to all USB outlets must not exceed 3.4 Amps
This Jackson product meets the RCM compliance requirements set out by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA), ensuring this device complies with the electrical safety and/or electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) legislative requirements in Australia and New Zealand. Note that non-compliant devices are illegal and dangerous.
Founded in 1987 and proudly Australian owned and operated, Jackson Industries is a leading supplier of innovative telecommunication, power, surge protection, battery and electrical products. Jackson products are available in over 13,500 retail outlets across Australia including all major Hardware, Department, Supermarket, Electrical and Specialist outlets. Many Jackson Industries products have current Australian Registered Design, and/or patents in force to protect intellectual property rights.