- 5 x Hercules Guitar Wall Hanger with Auto Lock & Wood Base
Hercules Guitar Wall Hanger with Auto Lock & Wood Base
- Wood Base attractive for home mounting
- Upgraded Auto-Swivel Yoke with Auto Grip System
- Accommodates more guitar neck sizes from 40 mm - 52 mm (1.57" - 2.05") including classical guitars
- The attached NINA™ (Narrow Instrument Neck Adjustment) are specially designed to increase the thickness of AGS arms
- Specially Formulated Foam on all contact points to protect your instrument
- Accommodates narrow neck instruments (like ukuleles, banjos and mandolins), as narrow as 28mm (1.10")
Length (wall to guitar): 113mm
Length (wall to end of bracket): 170mm
Load Capacity: 7 kg
Photo: David W, Caringbah, NSW
UNIQUE AND INNOVATIVE FEATURES
Auto Grip System
The Auto Grip System is driven by the weight of the guitar or bass. When placed in the yoke, the housing slides down, rotating the arms to secure it. When you are ready to play, lift up and the AGS automatically releases!
The Upgraded Auto-Swivel Yoke with Auto Grip System allows for multi-angle adjustments while safely locking instrument in place.
Specially Formulated Foam
Specially Formulated Foam rubber is used on all the contact points between the stand and your instrument.
Stylish Wood BaseA stylish wooden base makes this hanger look great!
About HERCULES Stands
Hercules provides support solutions that address the specific needs and problems faced by today's active musician. Listening to musicians like you, Hercules have conducted exhaustive research and development to eliminate the problems associated with ordinary stands. These ground-breaking solutions and patented designs set HERCULES apart.
HERCULES stands are Innovative, Stable and Solid.
These three principals guide Hercules' design, development, manufacturing and worldwide distribution. Each and every one of their stands incorporates thought-out solutions that enhance functionality. If it doesn’t need improving, they won’t build it.
Fully Certified and First Class
HERCULES stands are made in their ISO9001 certified facility located in Tianjin, China, so you can trust their facilities and conditions to be First-World. Hercules employs the strictest manufacturing procedures and quality control standards because you trust them to backup your performance. Singing or playing, the last thing you should worry about is your gear.
Recording in studio, performing on the road, or relaxing at home, HERCULES are stands you can trust.
Please Note: any instruments / accessories shown are for illustrative purposes only and are not included, unless explicitly specified.