This specialised ambient light rejection (ALR) screen enhances your Ultra-Short-Throw (UST) projector's image quality in bright environments by maximising projection light and cutting out any other type of light.
Epson's Ultra High-Definition Ambient Light Rejecting Screen allows your UST projector to produce vivid colours and deep blacks in virtually any viewing environment. Become fully immersed in the entertainment with exceptionally bright, sharp and colourful content at any time, day or night.
- Ambient light rejecting technology ensures vivid images even in brightly lit rooms
- High contrast and solid colour saturation for a more immersive cinema experience
- For fine details in dark scenes and vibrant colours in brighter scenes
- 120-inch fixed frame screen for super-sized images
- Ultra-thin frame only 10mm wide
- The perfect alternative to traditional LCD and OLED TVs.
- Designed for use with Ultra Short Throw (UST) projectors
- 100-inch screen also available
Combine your Epson UST projector, otherwise known as a Laser Projection TV, with an Ultra High-Definition Ambient Light Rejecting Screen to produce vivid colours and deep blacks in virtually any viewing environment. Become fully immersed in the entertainment with exceptionally bright, sharp and colourful content at any time, day or night.
The thin 10mm frame of this ALR screen delivers a stylish, modern look that will complement any living space. It provides wide viewing angles from any seating position – perfect for gaming or entertaining! Clear images can be seen from any angle with no limitations of reflective glare. Projected images also allow you to get closer to the image without straining your eyes. Host a large number of guests to watch games or sports without repositioning furniture around to clear the viewing range.
Screen Aspect Ratio
Screen size (measured corner to corner, diagonally)