Selby Acoustic A.R.T Bass Traps
Selby Acoustic Corner Bass Traps are an effective and affordable way of improving the acoustics of just about any listening environment, such as those used for home theatre and musical performance. Selby ART bass traps are also useful in lowering overall noise levels in a wide variety of commercial applications. By helping to remove sound reflections and excess echo in your room, Selby ART bass traps should be the first step in your room's acoustic treatment.
- Designed to help eliminate low frequency "mud" from building up in corners
- Perfect for use in home recording studios and home theatre setups
- Improve the acoustics of your room simply and affordably
- Helps reduce standing waves, room echo, excess reflections and reverberation
- Made from premium specialty Dunlop Foam ® specifically designed for acoustic insulation
- Bass trap: designed for low-frequency ranges
- Easy installation - attach with staples, nails, tacks, or glue
- UV filter helps minimize colour fading
- Australian Made
Unlike some other bass traps being sold which can be tiny, our traps are made large to better suit the job. This also makes the installation process easier, needing fewer pieces to cover the desired area. Larger bass traps also perform better providing a much greater volume of insulation. In fact our bass traps are up to 24 times larger in overall volume when compared to some other smaller bass traps.
Suitable for Skirting Boards
Another neat feature our corner bass traps have is a convenient cutout at the back to allow for placing up against skirting boards. This means you can position the bass traps snugly into the corner for optimal performance without the need to modify them.
Specialty Dunlop Foam ®
Every product in the Selby Acoustic Room Treatment range is made in Australia from premium specialty Dunlop Foam ® which is specifically designed for acoustic insulation. A UV filter helps minimise colour fading.
Selby ART Bass Trap can be used for both front and rear room treatment. Great for use on corner areas. The corrugated, wave-like pattern is good for a general reduction of reflections, reverb and flutter echo in the low-frequency region. Most listening rooms can be dramatically improved by positioning Selby ART Bass Traps in a couple of corners.
Please note that acoustic foam is designed for improving the acoustics within a room; it is not effective for removing outside noise or attenuating volume in a room.