The AXA35 is a stereo amplifier that boasts 35 watts of power per channel, an integrated moving magnet phono stage for turntable enthusiasts, a white display screen, and a ¼ inch headphone socket for private listening sessions.
• Excellent value entry-level stereo integrated amplifier
• Delivers 35W of power to 8 Ohm speakers
• Balance and tone control allow adjustments to the tonal balance of the sound
• Four analogue RCA inputs plus 3.5mm aux input for smartphone connection
• Phono input with phono stage for turntable connection
• High-quality ¼" headphone socket for private listening.
• Rec Out for connecting to CD recorders, tape decks or other compatible recording devices
• USB power connection to power a streaming device or Bluetooth adaptor
• Toroidal transformer provides great noise reduction and emits less EMI
• Optional Auto Power Down mode switches the AXA35 to standby after 20 minutes of inactivity
• Included IR remote control is also compatible with AXC25/AXC35 players
• A straightforward introduction to Great British Sound
• AX Series amp takes design cues from award-winning Edge and CX ranges
• Visually and sonically pairs excellently with other AX Series components
User Manual (PDF, 1MB)
"Build quality is superb and Cambridge Audio hasn’t cut any corners on the sound quality either. Highly recommended."
Read the full Forbes review
Cambridge Audio designed the AXA35 to be a perfect entry-level amp for turntable and audio enthusiasts. Inside the AXA35 you’ll find high-quality components that are rarely seen at this accessible price. Featuring short signal paths, a high spec heat sink, and a damped power supply, the AXA35 offers the best sound quality in its class.
The AXA35 has four analogue inputs so you can connect your CD player, streamer, TV, or other devices for an incredible sound experience. Additionally, the AXA35 features a high-quality phono input and an MM phono stage built-in for connecting a turntable. The AXA35 features a USB power port so you can supply power to a connected Bluetooth receiver (sold separately) or a smart audio streaming device such as Google Chromecast Audio to enjoy wireless freedom and amazing sound.
The AX Series pairs high quality with outstanding value for money. This series is the perfect way for the Hi-Fi curious to build their first stacking separates system. Taking design cues from their award-winning Edge and CX ranges, Cambridge Audio designed the AX components to be a straightforward introduction to Great British Sound. It will change the way you appreciate music forever. Your journey starts here.
Cambridge Audio wants you to hear your music at its very best, as the artist intended it to be heard, with nothing added, nothing taken away. That’s what we’ve always wanted because that’s what music lovers like us deserve. It’s why we’re constantly experimenting, solving problems and creating new kit. It’s why we’ve been doing what we do for the last 50 years. It’s why we’re always trying to make the listening experience better. Pure.
All Cambridge Audio's research and development take place at their London HQ: where their team of 20 audio engineers create and experiment. The team comprises industrial designers, electrical engineers, coders, QA testers and more who have decades of experience and, together, have created some of the most successful British audio products in the last half-century.
FREQUENCY RESPONSE (-3DB)
S/N RATIO (REF 1W)
POWER AMP DAMPING FACTOR
MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION
STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION
IN THE BOX