B-Tech Projector Ceiling Bracket
This B-Tech bracket is perfect for ceiling mounting your projector. The user friendly design is easy to set up and install. The flexible mounting system fits most LCD and DLP projectors.
Will This Fit My Projector?
It's pretty easy to work out if this bracket is suitable for your projector. There are two main things to consider:
1. Check the weight of your projector (this can usually be found in the user manual). This bracket is suitable for projectors which weigh up to 10kg.
2. Your projector should have 3 or 4 threaded holes designed for use with a mounting bracket. Often these holes are on the bottom of the projector because it gets mounted "upside down". Measure the distance between whichever two holes are furthest apart from each other. This bracket is suitable for projectors with holes up to 340mm apart. If you'd like some assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly staff.
- Ceiling drop: 580mm - 750mm
- 90 degree tilt
- 360 degree swivel
- Easy to adjust
- Locks into position
- Steel safety wire for piece of mind
- In-built cable management holes
- Silver finish
- 10kg weight capacity
Cables can be run through the extension pole for an extremely neat, professional installation. The pole has a diameter of about 35mm while the oval-shaped holes through which the cables enter/exit the tube measure 17mm by 37mm.
As with all ceiling brackets it is vital that this bracket is attached to a suitable metal/timber baton or beam.