Stylish, glass base desktop monitor stand for 3 screens up to 24 inches. Compatible with VESA 50, 75 & 100.
Up to 24" B-Tech 3 Triple LCD Screen Monitor Stand Desktop Mount Glass Base Black BT7333B
This highly adjustable LCD monitor stand is perfect for mounting LCD TVs or computer monitors in offices, bedrooms or anywhere else you need to mount LCD screens on a desk/table.
- Suitable for screens using 50x50mm, 75x75mm and 100x100mm VESA mounting patterns
- Designed to hold 3 screens up to 24" Widescreen (Max 15kg per screen)
- Glass base provides a stylish storage area under the screen to hold a keyboard when not in use
- Lateral screen adjustment along horizontal rail for optimum screen positioning (510 - 1110mm)
- Easy tilt and swivel adjustment 37 degrees in any direction (outside screens only)
- Centre interface tilt function is +15/-10 degrees with no swivel and does not cover 50x50mm VESA mounting pattern
- Base made from 10mm (0.4") thick, tempered safety glass with non-slip rubber feet
- Cable management and pole end ring included for smart installation
- All fixings included
For 3 Monitors
This stand allows you to mount THREE monitors, in a "side by side" arrangement. Each screen can weigh up to 15kg.
This bracket/mount has a stylish looking yet sturdy base made from 10mm (0.4") thick tempered safety glass with non-slip rubber feet.
This bracket allows you to adjust the overall height of the screens (together), tilt each screen forwards and backwards, and for the outside screens, pivot each screen from left to right, rotate each screen from "landscape" (horizontal) to "portrait" (vertical) and adjust the separation between the outside and centre screens.
Getting the Perfect Position
This bracket features a straight backing frame, however the clamps that hold the outside screens can be angled in to provide a slight 'wrap-around' effect of the screens. The clamps can be angled up to 37 degrees in any direction (of course, this will vary depending on the screen size). To get the perfect position, the outside monitor clamps can also be moved to the left or right along the backing frame. The centre screen mount can tilt up or down, but cannot swivel left or right.
User Manual (PDF, 843KB)