Great for connecting a computer with a DVI output to a TV with an HDMI input.
HDMI to DVI-D (single link) Male Cable
This cable is perfect for streaming media from your PC to an external display such as a TV, monitor, or projector. Some PCs may only feature a DVI connection for sending its display output which can be a nuisance as some TVs, monitors and projectors may only have HDMI and RCA inputs for recieving AV signals. This adapter offers a simple solution to that problem by allowing you to run AV signals from your PC's DVI-D output straight through to an HDMI input on your external display.
Dual Link DVI-D
This DVI cable is what's known as a single link cable. This simply refers to the number of pins used and what the maximum resolution it supports. A single link cable is capable of displaying up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz, and is perfect for connecting to a Full HD 1080p TV.
- 19 pin HDMI male plug to 19 pin DVI-D (single link) male plug
- Moulded connectors for added durability
- Gold plated contacts for superior signal quality
- Ferrite cores for improved EMI protection
- Supports high resolutions (up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz)