The AT-XP5 is specially designed for the needs of DJs. This cartridge features a highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fibre body and a tracking force of 2 to 4 grams. It also offers a powerful output level of 5.5 mV, and its 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tracks the record groove with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Plus, the cartridge is specifically designed to provide maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
- DJ cartridge with elliptical stylus
- 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tip
- Highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fibre body
- Great tracking and channel separation for high-fidelity sound
- 5.5 mV high-level output
- Tracking force of 2.0 to 4.0 grams (3.0 grams standard)
- Durable carbon fibre-reinforced ABS cantilever and nylon wire suspension
- Compatible with the replacement styli ATN-XP3 and ATN-XP7
- Includes mounting hardware
Like all XP cartridges, the AT-XP5 is equipped with dual moving magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in the stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response.
The elliptical stylus reduces tracing distortion and allows for more accurate sound reproduction.