The AT-LP140XP fully manual professional DJ turntable features a high-torque direct-drive motor and anti-resonant, mass-damped, die-cast aluminium platter to ensure stable, on-axis rotation at 33-1/3, 45, and 78 RPM. It is equipped with an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, adjustable tracking force (counterweight) and adjustable dynamic anti-skate control.
Designed to connect to components with a dedicated phono input, the turntable comes with a detachable dual RCA output cable and supplies a strong 5.5 mV output.
- Experience high-fidelity audio and professional DJ performance
- 33, 45 & 78 RPM Fully manual, direct-drive operation
- High-torque servo motor with speed stabilisation system
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional-grade anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
- Stroboscopic platter with speed indicator
- S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment
- Variable pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Forward/reverse operation
- Retractable pop-up target light for easier cueing in low light
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback
- Factory fitted with the AT-XP3 DJ cartridge
- Available in Black or Silver finishes
The balanced S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment and hydraulically damped lift control ensures superior tracking and playback. The included headshell attaches via a standard half inch universal bayonet style connection.
The AT-LP140XP is fully featured DJ turntable with adjustable pitch controls. A pitch fader with selectable +/-8%, +/-16% or +/-24% adjustment and a selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock button.
The included AT-XP3 dual moving magnet cartridge comes pre-fitted to the headshell making setup quick and easy. The AT-XP3 features an elliptical diamond tipped stylus with aluminium cantilever. Being part of Audio-Technica's XP Series means the cartridge is compatible with other styli in the XP range making future upgrades simple and easy.