This superbly made, professional quality DJ turntable is designed primarily for use in clubs, touring and mobile DJ applications. It can also be used by music lovers to play their record collections at home. Its sleek, elegant matte-black and silver design fits into any stereo music or home entertainment system, and its built-in switchable phono pre-amp enables it to be used with a wide variety of receivers, powered speakers and other A/V components. As an added benefit, the turntable offers a USB output that allows direct connection to a computer for easy LP-to-digital conversion.
- Professional DJ turntable
- Selectable 33/45/78 RPM speeds
- AT-HS1 universal 1/2"-mount headshell with AT-XP5 DJ phono cartridge
- Direct drive high-torque multi-pole motor for demanding DJ use (>4.5 kgf.cm)
- Dual start/stop controls
- Start and brake control adjustments
- Sliding pitch control with quartz speed lock
- Reverse operation
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amp
- S-shaped tone arm assembly with adjustable features
- Adjustable anti-skate control
- Stroboscopic platter and speed accuracy indicator
- Damped cast aluminium record platter with low-resistance DJ-style slip mat
- Removable stylus target light
- Adjustable feet for leveling
- Removable dust cover (hingeless design)
- Convert your vinyl records to digital audio files via USB
- Factory fitted AT-XP5 DJ moving magnet cartridge
User Manual (PDF, 12.5MB)
Built to deliver exceptional music reproduction even under the most demanding conditions of professional use, the AT-LP1240-USBXP utilises a powerful direct-drive 16-pole, three-phase motor for quick startup, unwavering speed stability along with easy back-cueing, forward and reverse play and quiet operation at 33-1/3, 45 or 78 RPM.
Additional DJ-friendly features including a damped cast-aluminium platter with stroboscopic speed markings and slip mat, an illuminated speed indicator and adjustable pitch control, dual start/stop buttons, a removable stylus target light, a dedicated tone arm grounding lug, a hydraulically damped lift lever and a locking tone arm rest that keeps the arm and cartridge in place during transport.
The LP120XUSB is fully featured DJ turntable with adjustable pitch controls. A pitch fader with selectable +/-10%, +/-20% or +/-50% adjustment and a selectable high-accuracy quartz-controlled pitch lock button.
The built-in high quality phono stage makes this turntable a breeze to connect to almost any DJ mixer, home stereo system or set of active speakers without the need for an external pre-amp or a mixer with a dedicated phono input.
And being switchable ofcourse if your existing amplifier or mixer has a built-in phono pre-amp you wish to use you can simply flick a switch and the turntables built-in pre-amp will be bypassed.
The aluminium S-shaped tonearm ensures superior tracking and playback. The included AT-HS1 headshell attaches via a standard half inch universal bayonet style connection and comes pre-fitted with the AT-XP5 Red DJ phono cartridge.
The included AT-XP5 has been specially designed for the needs of DJs. This cartridge features a highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fiber body and a tracking force of 2 to 4 grams. It also offers a powerful output level of 5.5 mV, and its 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tracks the record groove with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Plus, the cartridge is specifically designed to provide maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
With the built-in USB output and included Audacity software you can easily record your precious vinyl collection to digital audio files on you computer (Mac and PC compatible).