The Atlona AT-HD4-V110SR is HDMI with RS232 and bi-directional IR Extender Kit over Cat5/6/7, designed on HDBaseT technology which allows full 3D and 4Kx2K (4 times the 1080p) up to 330ft. The HD4-V110SR is capable of transmitting Ethernet channel from one location to another, perfect for digital signage applications.
- Transmits HDMI (Digital Video and Audio), RS232 and Bi-Directional IR up to (100m)
- Supports full uncompressed HD video
- Supports high resolution video HD: 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p (24/30/50/60Hz), 2k (2048x1080p) and 4kx2K (4096x2160p) - 4 times higher than 1080p
- Supports high resolution Video VESA: 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x800, 1280x768, 1280x1024, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 2048x1080p, 4096x2160p - 4 times higher than 1080p
- Full HD and 3D support - all 7 3D formats
- Fully EDID Compliant
- Fully HDCP Compliant
- Supports all VESA formats which is perfect when used with specialized projectors or commercial LCD panels.
- Enables 10.2Gbps of HDMI (including HDCP) over 330ft Cat5/6/7 cable.
- Highest Audio Formats: Dolby TrueHD & DTS Master Audio 7.1 (and all below)
- Supports Refresh Rates: 24Hz, 30Hz, 50, 60Hz
- Supports bi-directional IR transmission, perfect for Control4, RTI, HAI users as this ability allows sending IR to the remote locations from the control systems and from the remote locations to the control systems.
- Supports RS-232 pass-though, perfect for integrating a 3rd party control system.
- Supports transmission distances up to 100m @ at full resolution
- Wall Mountable, mounting ears are included.
- Locking Power Supplies
- Easy to install, simple to operate and the most effective solution for long signal extension.
- Ideal for whole house A/V, video broadcasting, remote monitoring, presentations and educational facilities.
User Manual (PDF)
Instruction Manual (PDF, 1.4MB)