The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your USB-C–enabled Mac or iPad to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable. This handy adapter also allows you to mirror your Mac or iPad display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display.
• Connect HDMI, USB, and USB-C to a single USB-C port on your MacBook
• Mirror your MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in UHD or Full HD resolutions
• Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera
• Compatible with Mac computers and iPads
• Genuine Apple product
Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac or iPad, and then to your TV or projector via an HDMI cable (sold separately).
Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera, or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iOS devices. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac or iPad.
Supported Resolution / Frame Rate
UHD (3840x2160) at 60Hz on:
Full HD (1080p) at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 30Hz on:
- macOS Mojave 10.14.6 or later
Requires an HDMI cable (sold separately) for connection to your TV or projector. Supports both video and audio output.