The MagSafe Duo Charger conveniently charges your compatible iPhone, Apple Watch, Wireless Charging Case for AirPods, and other Qi-certified devices. Just place your devices on the charger and a steady, efficient charge begins on contact. The charger folds together neatly so you can easily take it with you wherever you go.
Use the included USB-C to Lightning cable to plug in your MagSafe Duo Charger to a recommended 20W or greater Apple USB-C power adaptor (sold separately) or a compatible third-party USB-C adapter. You can also connect to a USB-C port on a Mac or PC.
• Wirelessly charge your iPhone with Qi charging
• Compatible with iPhone 8 or later
• Also compatible with Apple Watch and AirPods with a wireless charging case
• Apple Watch can be charged with the band open or closed
• Folds together for convenient travel
• Genuine Apple product
• 20W USB-C Power Adapter that supports 9V/2.22A (sold separately) for faster wireless charging up to 11W
• 27W or higher USB-C Power Adapter that supports 9V/3A (sold separately) for faster wireless charging up to 14W
The MagSafe Duo Charger is designed to quickly and safely wirelessly charge your iPhone 12 and Apple Watch simultaneously. The system intelligently adapts to conditions to optimise charging iPhone 12 at up to 14W of peak power delivery. The actual power delivered to the iPhone will vary depending on the wattage of the power adaptor and system conditions. For iPhone 12 mini, the MagSafe Duo Charger delivers up to 12W of peak power delivery.
MagSafe is Apple's new ecosystem of accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging. With endless combinations, there is a mix to match any style.
MagSafe Duo Charger
All power adaptors have different ratings for the amount and rate of power delivery. The MagSafe Duo Charger requires the following ratings to deliver faster wireless charging:
• USB-C connector (USB-A is not supported)
To use both the iPhone and Watch charger at the same time, the MagSafe Duo Charger requires at least 15W (5V/3A or 9V/1.67A), but this will result in slower charging.
While Lightning accessories such as headphones are connected, charging is limited to 7.5W to comply with regulatory standards.
Apple Watch Models