AMC XPi Solid State Stereo Preamplifer
The AMC XPi Stereo Preamplifier comes installed with mixing circuitry specially designed for multimedia applications. Users can use the MIXING FEATURE to listen to music or program audio from the Phono/Aux, CD, Tuner or DVD inputs at the same time as working on a computer (connect sound card outputs to multimedia inputs). All audio will come out simultaneously from the same pair of speakers.
- Adjustable Input Sensitivities for all Inputs.
- With True Balanced Outputs for PA applications or applications require balanced outputs.
- Special designed passive Tone control circuit to give natural sound quality.
- Uses audiophile grade components throughout, providing exceptional accuracy to tone control response.
- High overload margin on tone control circuit by virtue of its topologies.
- With Auto Power On/Off by Audio Signals, 3~30V AC/DC triggers or Constant.
- With universal power transformer passing all international safety standards, end users can use the unit in all countries by rewiring the voltage links inside the unit by authorized distributors or dealers.
User Manual (PDF, 1.19MB)
Since 1970 AMC has forged a reputation for being a powerful and reliable electronics manufacturer in the Hi-Fi and Music Streaming Business. AMC is responsible for some of the worlds most famous brands and high end esoteric electronics. Their main focus is to build reliable and powerful amplifiers with a life expectancy of 25 years.
Toroidial Transformers and High Current Amplifiers with MEtal Oxide Components are at the heart and core or every AMC component. If it's power on demand and clarity you desire or long for that movie soundtrack to blow you away then look no further for value and performance - AMC is really your only choice.