The MULTIFAN S2 quiet USB blower can be placed on top of various electronics and components. Features a multi-speed controller with three speed settings and off switch located on the cord. Six foot power cord contains a 5V DC USB plug that can power the blower through any USB port. Includes four silicone fan mounts that are attached to the bottom of the blower to absorb vibrations and to reduce noise. Each unit contains an additional USB port, up to four blowers can be daisy chained together to share the same power source. Rated at 67,000 hours, each dual ball bearing blower is certified by CE and RoHS.
- Quiet blower designed to be placed on top of various electronics to draw out heat
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Low profile design pushes air out the rear, ideal for applications with limited clearance
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fan to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind electronics and on portable power banks.
- Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in. | Airflow: 35 CFM | Noise: 17 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball | Power: USB
The Multifan series spot coolers are powered by the connected USB cable with in-line speed controller. Plug this fan into a USB outlet on your AV device, computer, or wall adapter for instant and effective airflow. No external power supplies necessary!
The blower includes an in-line multi-speed controller with power switch to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments.
For electronics and components that requires more airflow, each fan unit can daisy chain additional MULTIFAN S series fans. Up to four fans can share the same USB power source. MULTIFAN S1, S2, S3 and S4 contains one fan, and MULTIFAN S5 and S7 contains two fans.
This ultra-quiet blower is designed pull air from the bottom and push it out the rear. It is ideal for electronics and components positioned in a cabinet or rack with a limited clearance height. Popular applications include modems, routers, receivers, amplifiers, game consoles, home theatre, AV cabinets, and entertainment media centres.
Total Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.0 x 2.5 cm
Total Airflow: 35 CFM