This compact cooling fan can be positioned to stand upright or laid flat to cool various electronics and ventilate DIY projects. Features a multi-speed controller with power switch. Includes anti-vibration rubber feet and a 6-foot power cord. The low power-consumption fan can be powered by USB ports found on popular electronics, power adaptors, and on portable power banks. Each unit contains an additional USB port, up to four fans can be daisy-chained together to share the same power source. Certified by CE and RoHS.
- Compact and energy-efficient USB fan designed various DIY cooling and ventilation projects.
- Features a multi-speed controller to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels.
- Dual-ball bearings have a lifespan of 67,000 hours and allows the fans to be laid flat or stand upright.
- USB plug can power the fan through USB ports found behind electronics and on portable power banks.
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.8 in. | Airflow: 12 CFM | Noise: 18 dBA | Bearings: Dual Ball | Power: USB
The Multifan series spot coolers are powered by the connected USB cable with in-line speed controller. Plug this fan into a USB outlet on your AV device, computer, or wall adapter for instant and effective airflow. No external power supplies necessary!
The fan includes an in-line multi-speed controller with power switch to set the fan’s speed to optimal noise and airflow levels for various environments.
For applications that require more airflow, each fan unit can daisy chain additional MULTIFAN S series fans. Up to four fans can share the same USB power source, and up to six fans can share the same thermal controller (sold separately). MULTIFAN S1, S2, S3, S4, and Mini contains one fan, and MULTIFAN S5 and S7 contain two fans.
This small and energy-efficient cooling fan is popular in various cooling and ventilation applications including video game consoles, cosplay, helmets, virtual reality gear, aquarium, Roku, router, raspberry pi, and other DIY projects
Total Dimensions: 40 x 40 x 20 mm
Total Airflow: 12 CFM