The AIRFRAME Grille 7 is a 16.5 by 6.5-inch aluminium grille that can be installed into doors, cabinets, and walls to help increase ventilation. The grille can also be used in conjunction with a fan system to act as a passive intake or exhaust vent. To mount the grille into your cabinet or wall, you would need to cut a rectangle hole approximately 14.5 by 5 inches. Features a CNC machined anodized aluminium frame and matching flat-head screws, all painted matte white. Information on the additional included hardware can be found below.
- Designed to be installed into doors, cabinets, and walls to help increase ventilation.
- Can also be used in conjunction with a fan system to act as an intake or exhaust vent.
- Ventilation grille design maximizes airflow while maintaining the frame's structural integrity.
- Features a CNC machined aluminium frame and matching flat screw heads, painted matte white.
- Kit includes (4) wood mounting screws and (4) machine mounting screws with nuts.
Includes four wood screws and four machine screws with nuts to mount the ventilation grille onto a cabinet or wall. All mounting screw heads are white to match the mounting frame.
Total Dimensions: 41.2 x 16.5 cm