The TX-NR525 has everything you need in an A/V receiver. There’s wireless-ready networking with an expanded choice of internet streaming services to browse from your smartphone. You can send a range of audio formats from computer and NAS to the home theatre, or stream music stored on iPhone and Android devices using the Onkyo remote app.
Six HDMI® inputs are included for your media players and gaming consoles, enabled 4K video pass-through, and supported the latest hi-res audio and 3D video codecs. It’s a really simple receiver to use, and the hi-definition user interface even has thumbnail video previews so you can select content at a glance. Remote app control extends beyond the living room to the kitchen or deck.
Most importantly, the TX-NR525 delivers exceptionally good sound without blowing the budget. Five discrete amplifiers and a 192 kHz/24-bit TI Burr-Brown DAC pumps out thrilling surround for games and movies, while offering superb two-channel performance to the hi-fi enthusiast. Inclusions such as banana plug-compatible speaker posts and upgraded Audyssey MultEQ® room equalization make the TX-NR525 the best deal around for first-time buyers.
With an RRP of $849.00, this amp is an ideal inclusion into any Home Theatre or Hi-Fi set up at 42% off RRP - $486.00 including FREE Delivery Australia wide.
- 4K Passthrough Function from Compatible Source Devices via HDMI®
- Internet Radio and Music Streaming Service Connectivity (TuneIn Radio, Spotify, and AUPEO!)*1
- Playback of Audio Files Through Local Network (MP3, WMA, WMA Lossless, FLAC, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Apple Lossless, DSD, LPCM*2, and Dolby® TrueHD)
- Supports Onkyo Remote Apps for iPod touch/iPhone*3 and Android Devices*4
- Picture-in-Picture Input Source Preview with InstaPrevue™ Technology
- Direct Digital Connection of iPod/iPhone via Front-Panel USB Port
- Phase-Matching Bass Boost
- Audyssey MultEQ® for Room Acoustic Correction
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ® for Loudness Correction
- Audyssey Dynamic Volume® Automatic Listening-Level Adjustment
- Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI with Quick Set-Up and Home Menu
- Zone 2 Line-Out for Distributed Audio Playback in Another Room
- Hybrid Standby Function to Reduce Power Consumption
- Smart Grid-Ready