Wall Plate for Speaker + Sub
This wall plate has connections for one speaker and one subwoofer. A single RCA connection makes it suitable for most subwoofers (also suitable for digital coaxial audio or composite video), while the pair of speaker terminals allow for the connection of one speaker. A wallplate like this one is a great way to run cables discretely through the walls or ceiling. Using a couple of wall plates like this helps to make your home theatre or lounge room look like a professional installation!
- 1 RCA (Yellow) for a subwoofer (or composite video, digital coaxial audio, etc)
- 2 speaker terminals for a total of one speaker
- Simple plug-in connections (front AND back)
- No soldering required
- Speaker terminals accept banana plugs, spades, or even just bare wire
- Fits a standard wall plate bracket