A point-to-point HDMI extender system for transmission of HD signals between rooms. Also features infrared so you can use your remote control in either room!
A point to point HDMI over UTP balun extender kit pair mounted into a wallplate for transmission of 1080p HD signals between rooms. Installation is made easier via Power over Ethernet (POE), which only requires a single power source at either the receiver or transmitter end (power can also be connected at rear of wallplate).
Bi-directional IR control allows control of both AV source equipment & television from either room. Maximum 1080p transmission distance 50m (up to 80m for 720p) when using a standard Cat5e UTP cable. Supports 3D, EDID callback and common surround sound audio formats. Fits standard electrical wallbox.
Includes power supply, two IR targets & two IR emitters.
- Range is 170ft (50 meters) at resolutions 1080P 3D or 1920x1200 60fs, and 270ft (80 meters) at 1080i/720Pthrough single CAT5e cable.
- Support audio formats, Dolby True HD, DTS-master, etc.
- Support 3D signals (all 7 formats), such as Frame Packing, Side-by-Side,Top-to Bottom, etc.
- Supports EDID call back.
- Supports CEC pass through.
- VESA DDC and hot swap technology (HPD).
- Supports power over ethernet, single 12V DC power supply from any side of TX or RX.
- 38KHz bi-direction remote IR (RX->TX and TX->RX).
- Both HDMI input and output are compatible with HDCP 1.2.
- Compatible with DVI 1.0.
- Supports cascading to enhance extending distance.