Products from the powerful Resi-Linx range are extremely versatile, so it is hard to describe every single application in one listing. If you would like assistance with choosing the right product for your needs, or if you are interested in putting together a Resi-Linx system, please feel free to call our helpful staff before buying (free call: 1800 69 2225).
This IR receiver/target is a sleek and unobtrusive "Plasma Friendly" IR target for use in the Resi-Linx range of RF Multi Room AV Distribution systems. It receives IR commands from remote controls and transmits the signals through the system to control devices in another room. The signal is transmitted along the same RF coax cable that transmits the AV signal to each zone.
'Linx-RF' Video Distribution System With IR
This product is part of the 'Linx-RF' Video System which allows the distribution of audio/video signals from a variety of sources including DVD/Bluray, security cameras, Pay TV etc. It allows the connected sources to be viewed in up to 16 locations simultaneously, depending on the setup. Each AV input can be assigned its own dedicated TV channel allowing you to select the desired source by simply changing channels on your TV. The system also allows full control of the AV devices remotely.
Please Note: This product is not a complete system. This is the Infrared Target Receiver RLRF210 only. You will need additional parts to form a complete system.
There are many cheap versions of IR extender products. Unfortunately, many of the cheap versions have issues with interference caused by plasma screens, direct sunlight and/or fluorescent tube lighting. This product is guaranteed to reject this interference, so you can get an accurate IR signal transmission every time.
Many of the cheap versions also have compatibility issues with Foxtel devices. Only Resi-Linx products have been approved by Foxtel and are guaranteed to work with Foxtel!
Resi-Linx RL-RF210 Features
- Plasma / LCD friendly, and Pay TV compatible
- Unit plugs into compact in-line coaxial connector box using 3.5mm mini-jack
- Receives IR commands from remote controls
- Sends signals through emitters to control an AV device in another room
- Built-in LED to show acknowledgement of IR commands
- Free from interference for accurate IR signal reception
- Can be used alongside plasma displays, in direct sunlight and fluorescent lights
- Light-weight Connector Box has mounting brackets for ease of installation
- Comes with 1 sleek, unobtrusive Flat IR Target
- Adhesive backing is included for both Target and Connector Box
- Flexible flat cord allows for ease of placement- Plasma friendly
- Foxtel approved
Some remote controls now use Bluetooth instead of infrared. Please note that Bluetooth remotes are not compatible with this product. This product only works with infrared remote controls. If you're unsure, please feel free to email or call our friendly experts.