2 Channel Speaker Switch Box + Volume Control
Simply connect and select between two pairs of 8 Ohm speakers rated at up to 50 watts RMS per channel. Using this switch box, simply select either the 'A' pair of speakers or the 'B' pair of speakers, or both at the same time! And without bearing extra load on your amplifier!
This switch box is fitted with separate volume controls and speaker on/off switch for each channel, and the 10-step volume controls that maintain full 30dB dynamic range will give you maximum adjustment capability. Choose which rooms the music plays in and how loud it is in each room... without affecting the entire system.
Impedance: Prevent Damage to your Amp!
Please note that this switch can only be used with an amplifier that can operate down to 4 Ohms. If you are not sure if your amp is compatible, get in touch with us.
Impedance switching built into the unit ensures the minimum impedance seen by the amp is 4 Ohm (if using 8 Ohm speakers), no matter how many of the pairs of speakers are switched on.
- 50 Watts RMS per channel
- 2 x Stereo Channels
- Individual On/Off switches for each speaker pair (each channel)
- Individual Volume Control for each speaker pair (each channel)
- Black metal case
- Spring-clip speaker wire terminals accept between 14 and 22-gauge (AWG) cable
- Speaker protection circuit
- Impedance matching to protect your other equipment
- Size: 220(L) x 180(W) x 60(H) mm