Get the most out of the few HDMI connections you have on your TV or receiver, and use this 4 way HDMI Switch.
This premium alloy-bodied switch supports HDMI v2.0 standards, which allows Ultra HD 4K content to be passed.
Premium 4 Way HDMI Switch
This 4-way HDMI switch allows you to connect up to 4 source devices (eg: BluRay player, DVD player, PC. Laptop, Game console, etc) to a single input on your display device (eg: LCD or plasma screen, projector, AV Receiver, etc). This switch box unit is capable of resolutions up to 4K, surround sound audio and is compliant with HDCP and HDMI V2.0 standards.
- 4-Way Switch (4 Inputs to 1 Output)
- Automatically switches to display the device you're using
- LED indicates which source is being displayed
- Can also be switched with the button on the unit or with the IR Remote
- Supports 4K, 3D, 1080p, and other resolutions
- Support HDMI v2.0
- 600MHz/6Gbps per channel (18Gbps all channels) bandwidth
- Supports 12-bit per channel deep colour (36 bit all channels)
- Supports uncompressed format LPCM 7.1 audio
- Supports compressed audio formats such as DTS, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD Master Audio & Dolby TrueHD)
- HDCP2.2 & CEC compliant
This versatile switch is capable of passing HDMI v2.0 signals through every connection. v2.0 allows signal speeds of up to 18Gbps, meaning that stunning UHD 4K video, as well as multichannel surround sound can be passed through seamlessly. This switch is the backbone of your multi-source home theatre!
Multi-tasking is a breeze with this intuitive switch! This switch detects when you've turned a device on, and automatically switches to that device. It can also be changed manually with the included IR remote or with the button on the switch itself.
This smart unit remembers which source was activated when last in use, and will resume playback on that channel.
No Sacrifice To Quality
Unlike many cheap switchers on the market, this powered HDMI switch is reliable, reactive, and wont degrade the quality of your HD content. The ABS + Aluminium Alloy constructed body allows heat to be dissipated evenly across the unit, and shields it from external interference.
What's in the Box?
- Switch Box
- IR Remote
- Power Supply
- User Manual
Input: HDMI x 4
Input HDMI Signal: 5 Volts
Power Input: 5V DC