Shure SE846-BNZ Sound Isolating In-Ear Earphones Headphones Bronze SE846BNZ
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers
Featuring Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer, the SE846 delivers extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance. A patent-pending design includes a groundbreaking low-pass filter that enables deep low-end performance of a True Subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail. Customizable frequency response, detachable cable and a wide variety of accessories ensure an unequalled, perfectly tailored listening experience.
- Extended High-End Clarity with Unparalleled Low-End Performance
- Patented Design Includes Groundbreaking Low-Pass Filter
- Customizable Frequency Response
- Detachable Cable and Removable Nozzle
- Sound Isolating Design
- Premium Accessories
Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
- For extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance
- Four custom-engineered, balanced armature drivers tailored to blend precisely with each other.
- Three way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
Patented Earphone Design with Groundbreaking Low-Pass Filter
- Enables a ~3dB roll-off at 90Hz (~10dB at 250Hz)
- Ten precision-welded, stainless steel plates form 4 inches of high acoustic mass pathway, naturally enabling low frequency roll-off to begin at about 75Hz without distortion or artifacts.
- Provides previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a True Subwoofer without sacrificing clarity or detail.
Customizable Frequency Response
- Adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle inserts and removable, metal nozzle: balanced, warm and bright options included.
- Removable Nozzle: provides adjustable sound signatures via changeable nozzle and allows for easy cleaning
- Sound Signature Response
- Balanced: Neutral (as shipped)
- Bright: +2.5 dB, 1kHz to 8 kHz
- Warm: -2.5 dB, 1kHz to 8 kHz
Speaker type: Quad High-Definition MicroDrivers with True Subwoofer
Sensitivity: 114 dB SPL/mW
Impedance: 9 Ω
Frequency Range from: 15 Hz
Frequency Range to: 20 KHz
Cable length: Detachable cable with wireform fit - 162cm and 116cm
- Soft, flexible sleeves in multiple shapes and sizes gently contour to ears.
- Portable, zippered carrying case
- Nozzle removal key included for nozzle insert change and easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Volume attenuator, 1/4" (6.35mm) adapter, airline adapter, polishing cloth and cable clip also included.
All Shure products purchased from an authorised Shure dealer such as Selby include a 2 Year Warranty provided by Jands, the Australian distributor of Shure. Please Register your Shure product on the Jands website to claim your warranty.
Warranty information can be found on the Jands website here.
Nothing! We offer free post on all orders to anywhere within the Australian mainland and Tasmania.
Can I pick up my purchase from your store?
Yes. You can usually pick up your order from one of our stores. We recommend that you contact us first to ensure your order is ready for collection.
What happens if I'm not happy with my product when it arrives?
We offer a 30 day 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products! If your order arrives damaged, faulty or not quite as you expected, please contact us and we will do everything we can to fix the situation.
Please visit our FAQ page for answers to other frequently asked questions or contact us if you have any other questions or comments.